Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ginger Wolf

1. G

The **** Away

Any suggestions on the best way to get there from Wolves town centre? Planning on having an early drink and was thinking of train or metro.
  2. G

FA Cup Draw

Don't they have to give a bigger allocation for cup games (15%)?
  3. G

So , what are we going to do about it ?

With Lemina and Gomes already suspended for the Arsenal game, maybe we could make some sort of statement by playing the reserves / kids in protest of these VAR decisions. It would be hilarious to see the premier league charge us with damaging the integrity of the competition. I'll probably feel...
  4. G

Spare ticket for Bournemouth

Sent you a DM.
  5. G

Who is getting relegated?

You can get 4-1 on Everton winning tonight. It wouldn't surprise me if they do though the way this season has been.
  6. G

1 Adult Brentford ticket available collection only

I've had Bugsy's ticket but if anyone else has a spare so I can take my lad I'd be very grateful, thanks.
  7. G

1 Adult Brentford ticket available collection only

I'll take it if still available please, I've DM'd you.
  8. G

Loyalty Points Reset

There were a few tickets left after away season ticket holders had got theirs so the ballot was open to fans on highest points. Not the same as the new ballot system for all away games where 5% of the allocation are available to any season ticket holder.
  9. G

Loyalty Points Reset

With Liverpool being postponed and loyalty points therefore not yet added, I'm assuming that the only supporters on 1040 are those that got Bournemouth tickets in the ballot (about 50?). So they will have a full 48 hrs from Wednesday morning to buy Westham tickets and everyone who would have...
  10. G

Loyalty Points Reset

West Ham sales information states points total as of 12th September so will include Liverpool I think. Leeds, Spurs, Preston And Liverpool = 1040. There may be a very small amount on 1050 if they did Bournemouth aswell.
  11. G

Bournemouth (a) - Ticket Info

I would love those if still available please. I have DM'd you.
  12. G

Verdict Season: 21/22.

Although it's been disappointing the way the season has fizzled out for us, in years to come my son and I will remember it for some amazing away days, mainly Southampton, Villa, Man Utd, and Spurs. It is those moments that we will remember and always be grateful to this squad for giving us...
  13. G

Morgan Gibbs-White

Staying in London for the Arsenal and West Ham games so gonna go and watch him at Millwall on Saturday.
  14. G

Arsenal twice in a week..

That would be awesome as it's half term week and we could stay in London for Westham on the Sunday. Has this been confirmed?
  15. G

Villa…

It's amazing how some predict doom and gloom with such certainty. Yes they look better under Gerrard and are playing better than us at the moment, but things can change and it is a long season. We do need to strengthen in January though and get Neto back, and hopefully we can have a strong...
Back
Top Bottom