Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by GBWolf

1. GBWolf

Jonny Castro Otto

Jonny gets skinned by every winger he comes up against since he came back. Doc is far from perfect but at least has premier league levels of fitness.
  2. GBWolf

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Only Wolves fans could fall out with eachother after two days of solid signings. This window has been far from perfect but we've probably ended the window with a more balanced and settled squad then we started with, remove podence and we have a team that want to be here and fight for the badge...
  3. GBWolf

Wolves v Blackpool. EFL (Carabao) Cup. Rd. 2. comms thread.

I haven't said that. I've said that the prep was all Lopetegui, fitness, shape etc. GON told them to go out and attack, he could have said otherwise and we could have aimed to soak up pressure. Therefore, GON took the shackles off.
  4. GBWolf

Was it? We played with more freedom against united than I saw us play with under Lopetegui. Yes, the prep was all Lopetegui but I fully believe that GON was more daring and took the shackles off as Man U were light in midfield.
  5. GBWolf

That would be Stephen Ward
  6. GBWolf

I can't wait for the "It's only Blackpool" & "Clearly this result was because the players ignored GON and followed the coaching/tactics our lord and saviour Lopetegui prepared the squad with before he left" posts. Let's get a couple more!!
  7. GBWolf

Ryan Giles

Why are Luton playing him at fullback if he's a better winger than Neto? Luton's attackers are championship quality.
  8. GBWolf

Ryan Giles

Who cares? Ryan Giles was never and never will be the answer to our many problems. A decent attacker but barely a championship level defender let alone premier.
  9. GBWolf

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

Great team. Hope everyone who's sources told them Lemina wasn't in the team and is already in Liverpool shuts up now lol
  10. GBWolf

Lopetegui Book of Condolences...

Just the latest example of Lopetegui leaving under a cloud. The guy consistently priorizes himself over his team. Appreciate conditions this summer are rubbish but I would have thought a top manager would back themselves to utilise the £80m worth of talent they procured during January...
  11. GBWolf

Welcome Gary

It's time to back the new gaffer. Frustration of this situation needs to be directed at Fosun & Shi (and a bit to Lopetegui imo). Welcome Gary, work hard, play with two strikers and most fans will back you.
  12. GBWolf

Lopetegui

This may backfire very quickly but I believe that Lopetegui will be out manager this season. As frustrated as he is by the situation is there genuinely a better opportunity out there for him at the moment? Unless he would be happy to sit out and wait for a top club to look for a new manager I...
  13. GBWolf

Team vs Rennes

Fabio for Sarabia and Gomes for Hodge at half time please
  14. GBWolf

Alex Scott

I might wet myself if we sign Scott and keep Fabio. I genuinely believe we're 2/3 signings away from a really decent side!!!
  15. GBWolf

What's up Doc?

We shouldn't discount that whilst he didn't set the world alight he was a spurs player for 3 years and has had top class coaches there. I'm not surprised by his performance tonight, he will be huge for us this season.
Back
Top Bottom