Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Gazaza1973

1. Gazaza1973

Wolves v Aston Villa comms thread.

Don't forget Doc back on the right chuck norris
  2. Gazaza1973

Team for Southampton

That would be the team i'd pick apart from putting Saiss into CM for Moutinho
  3. Gazaza1973

Rauls headband

I actually thought it was a clever tactical move by Raul taking it off because the headband caused the Brentford defence more problems in 2 minutes than the whole wolves team did in 90
  4. Gazaza1973

Wolves v Spurs comms. thread.

Champions League build up but sadly beazer home final ball gonna struggle to win any games with that sort of end product
  5. Gazaza1973

Jon Purdie (alive and well)

Christ he actually scored a goal my memory must be bad the name just doesn't ring any bells with me and i was at the games inc the first 2 away games in 86/87at Aldershot and Lincoln
  6. Gazaza1973

Jon Purdie (alive and well)

I dont know if my memorys going but i didnt miss a single home game from 1982 til 2003 and im struggling to remember John Morrisey did he actually play any games for us
  7. Gazaza1973

Crystal Palace Verdict Thread

Out of interest how many posters on here we're delighted with that ****show at Chelsea and then slagged this horror show off, hands up if guilty
  8. Gazaza1973

MGW - Recalled

Not today he was a disgrace
  9. Gazaza1973

Wolves v Baggies comms. thread.

Really? If you really believe that then i could do with the same that you am smoking
  10. Gazaza1973

Tommy Docherty RIP

Oh god Ricki Herbert must surely go down as one of the worst starts to anyone's career at a new club ever remember is debut against Brighton the start of wolves longest run without a win poor sod had to wait about 6 months til that win at Carlisle, one of my favorite away days just before that...
  11. Gazaza1973

Most Disappointing Wolves signing?

I can remember a young Dutch player a young blond headed lad that we signed mid 90's with all the usually B******S being said about what a excellent signing he was gonna be, lasted about 12 months then went back to Holland without getting near the first team i think is name was De Jong but i...
  12. Gazaza1973

Anyone remember midfielder Micky Matthews?

That Liverpool game that Matthews scored the winner in was a different season to the one when we played Arsenal 2 days later and Charlie Nicholas scored 2, Geoff Palmer scored a penalty against Liverpool in a 1-1 draw that day, if i remember right Matthews scored against Newcastle the last match...
  13. Gazaza1973

Wolves v Honved 1950s programme wanted.

Just looked through my programmes that ive got left although i still have most friendlies from that time til i stopped collecting in 2003 i must have already sold that one a few years ago but from what i remember unless the price as suddenly gone through the roof it wasn't that hard to get hold...
  14. Gazaza1973

Derby County

Brain Law ay the players agent by any chance is he
  15. Gazaza1973

Pitch Invasions!

Aldershot & S****hrope away in 86 were good ones but the best one was Newcastle last game of the season in 83 it was going off all over the place that day
Back
Top Bottom