Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Footymum

1. F

U18 & U23 news and info...

I actually think James Collins doesn't have a say with how he plays the team or what position they play to a certain extent he is definitely being told what to do when players come down from the first team hence all the different positions Hesketh plays & farmer not always being a starter if...
  2. F

It wasn't our usual team, there's lots of changes no Jordao or Whittingham in the middle Essen is new to that position & Hesketh is usually more attacking as the 10 & obviously had to move out for Chirewa to come in but the usual team should have beat these & would have beat these but it's about...
  3. F

Chirewa I'm sorry but training with the first team I expect a bit more from him but obviously he hasn't been playing any matches so can't be too harsh but I would expect to see him be able to do something in PL2 against bottom of the league
  4. F

I agree Hesketh is having a really good season he has a lot of potential so a good loan move or time training with the first team should really bring him on being around men's football
  5. F

Enso a very good player carries the ball well but maybe holds onto the ball too much then looses it when the pass was on but he's a raw talent that needs time & looks exciting Chirewa I like the look of him some great turns to loose his man & get us going forward great first half alright second...
  6. F

Important 3 points Hesketh is a versatile player he's played lots of different positions across the midfield lately I would have liked to see him play in the number 10 position because Barnett was so frustrating today but a wins a win well played boys
  7. F

Ty Barnett is frustrating me with his decision making & holding on to the ball too long but he's young he'll learn
  8. F

What's up with the YouTube feed
  9. F

Brilliant from the U21s today great watch especially the first half I'm really happy for Hesketh after being so unlucky with injuries him & Griffith are quality players we have a good few decent players in the group
  10. F

Taylor Perry has returned to Cheltenham Town on a season long loan
  11. F

had a couple of loan moves last season
  12. F

Joe Young goalkeeper
  13. F

Hodnett, Harkin, Jordao, Marques, Hesketh, Tipton, Hubner, Matheson, Young, Keto Diyawa, Scicluna scorer was Harkin
  14. F

The U23s or now U21s got beat 8-1 yesterday by Coventry City
  15. F

Back
Top Bottom