Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by fleck1

1. F

Next Seasons Shirts

A massive own goal if we go down the own brand inhouse route. Especially with the younger fan base its all about names and labels, times have changed since we have gone here before and society is driven by having the latest technology, fashion, big names and brands.
  2. F

Hwang

To be fair you don't need to look far for someone to be telling you Kane and Haaland aren't very good as all they do is score goals (40/50 a season but they don't do anything else). If it wasn't for the Asia cup mid season there is a good chance he goes past Rauls best season in the prem for us.
  3. F

Season ticket prices 24/25

If they stuck all 22,000 up £100 it would make them £2m (a place in the league table). In the grand scheme of things and the numbers brought in elsewhere it will mean very little to the club, but has the potential to make or break whether its financially viable for a fan to continue in the...
  4. F

Sarabia

Quality footballer, but he's a creator. His form tailed off with nobody to actually create for. With Hwang, Cunha and Neto running around off him he looked a different player, now he just looks absolutely knackered.
  5. F

Bournemouth Verdict

grimmest 45 mins of the season, the squad is either half fit or absolutely knackered. If it wasn't for Sa they'd have been 4 or 5 up and out of sight by half time. Between that and VAR I'm over this season, lets see what they hit us with on the season tickets because it wont take much to pack...
  6. F

Referee Assessor - Note To Jeff and Fosun

The transparency in Rugby helps, you can openly hear the conversation between the referee and video match official. You may not agree with the decision but you know how it was reached, they communicate throughout the game and its worked perfectly fine for a number of years. VAR seems to have...
  7. F

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Its nice to have a young manager that has a reputation, where he's being linked with other roles. Rather than us wanting him to get another job. Same with the playing group, it means we are actually doing something right. I don't see him going anywhere just yet, hadn't done a full season at...
  8. F

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I think Pep will be all over him this summer, seems the ideal left back for them. Walker tucking in to make it a three at the back and RAN having free reign to create chaos with very little defensive responsibility. He has excellent feet, he can beat a man, links up well and defensively sound.
  9. F

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Of all our players its RAN I don't see here next season, he's had a real break out season and there is too much noise around interest in him. I think Neto's injuries potentially put off his suiters for the fee we'd want and they will want to see him stay fit, though feel we'll get bids but will...
  10. F

Forest- possible points deduction

I don't think its corruption, if you look across the league every team has suffered at the hands of these morons to some degree. With so many decisions being subjective (this being the whole issue with VAR) its easy to have an unconscious bias towards the big clubs in these moments when the...
  11. F

Could Nuno come back?

Reading comments from Forest fans they will happily drop him off.
  12. F

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

Always disappointed to lose whoever we play, I think the performance with the players missing and the ones not fully fit shows we have a good base to build from in the summer. We spent last summer getting our house in order, we have a manger who wants to be in position and are making the right...
  13. F

FA Cup Replays SCRAPPED

Some of the great FA cup memories are of them replays under the lights. Typical elitist decision, just another nail in the coffin of the pyramid. 700+ teams enter the competition, yet a small minority were allowed to make the decision without consultation. The same super rich teams that pushed...
  14. F

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Not too concerned by paper talk, just means we have a good crop of players attracting interest. Fortunately for us we got our house in order last summer and said players are all tied down to lengthy deals, would be more of a worry if we had no players attracting interest. Id imagine we'll see...
  15. F

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

I'd say its more he's earned the right to be less careful. The beginning of the season he'd been sacked by Bournemouth, our fan base weren't keen and he was seen as a cheap and easy appointment. Fast forward 7 or 8 months he's had us in a European scrap and his star is on the rise and other...
Back
Top Bottom