Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Flea's latest activity

• F
    Flea replied to the thread Summer 2024 transfer window thread..
    I still hasn´t got over we didn´t flog Kilman for 30 Mill. Without Daws,we are in a fast car traffic accident central defence. Kilman is...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread..
    We are a disgrace this first half. Absolutely awful performance. Unacceptable.
  • F
    Goalie we allright as long as Sa doesn´t get injured. We look to strength here? Best a Pound a stone can get us..Goalie department is...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Villa v Wolves predictions.
    Much will depend of what version of us that turns out. We are simply extremly inconsistant. Daws back will shore the defence up...
  • F
    We must keep hold on Joao. The lad is gonna be worldclass just within a season or two..then we sell if we must for top price. Now it...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Everton, surely a points deduction?.
    Well,I´ve had this exact feeling since becoming a Wolves fan in the mid 70´s. We never had a chance of winning the league title back...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Will our season fizzle out?.
    Still a performance so bad from Mario I didn´t thought I´d ever see. Out of position yes,but I mean..even the most basic things he...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Hurt.
    The most recent cut is the deepest. I still feel uncomfortably numb. Will take a while to get over yesterday. Still can´t believe those...
  • F
    A central forward is obvious we need since both Hwang and Neto is out of seasons for long spells. However,we must not forget the...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Pedro Neto.
    Would do everything I possibly could to hold on to Joao Gomes for at least another season. The lad is made for the biggest stages,but it...
  • F
    I still live on the memory of Andy Gray being presented by a wide open goal by Shilton and Needham in 1980..:-)
  • F
    Rest of season isn´t top interesting. We ain´t going nowhere..we won´t be relegated and we won´t qualify for Europe. Will be of lesser...
  • F
    Regarding Pedro Neto,I hope a decent offer comes in for him this summer cause we really need to sell. I aprechiate Pedro as much as...
  • F
    It is very hard for us to solve the equation of having depth in squad and at the same time good solid starting eleven quality. The money...
  • F
    Flea replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    Max Kilman is always a trainwreck of a defender unless someone much better like Coady or Dawson is carrying him. Santiago Bueno isn´t...
Back
Top Bottom