Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Fenrir_

1. Fenrir_

Bournemouth Verdict

Think they've gone a bit more Lopetegui than Lage. It's disappointing but the players have nothing to play for and are knackered physically and mentally so can't reach the same levels, under Lage the rot had set in long before the results went south
  2. Fenrir_

JONZY54- REF WATCH V BOURNEMOUTH

Anyone who thinks that was correctly disallowed is a ****ing idiot. Two players having a bit of a jostle after the ball has gone and nothing more. If you're disallowing goals for that then you may as well cancel football
  3. Fenrir_

Forest- possible points deduction

The thing that gets me, is this is the same Stuart Attwell on VAR not overruling the ref (he certainly should have for the third one), that was on VAR for our game at Fulham and refused to overrule the ref when Semedo got the ball and didn't make contact with Cairney, refused to overrule the ref...
  4. Fenrir_

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Thing is if there's no VAR there's no outrage at that not being given offside. It is offside, but it's close. It's not a howler by the linesman to give that as onside and what we all wanted sorting out was the howlers If there was ever a game that proved VAR was rubbish, yesterday was it. It...
  5. Fenrir_

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yep. Getting a slightly wrong decision right will never outweigh what VAR has taken out of the game and you could not get a bigger example of it than you did yesterday As you say, football is emotion, and it's been ruined
  6. Fenrir_

Wolves vs Arsenal - 100 strikes to beat cancer

He took a bloody good penalty!
  7. Fenrir_

Forest- possible points deduction

Almost as if they've given them deductions that they think they can get away with this season...
  8. Fenrir_

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

He'd do well in the Championship, especially if he plays up top with someone around him What this thread shows though is people just can not let the lad go and play football. There was another click bait article I saw in the week banging on about Silva and how much he's costing Wolves (which...
  9. Fenrir_

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Absolutely he was, I'd guess James Rodriguez was on a pretty penny too. Didn't hear any Everton fans concerned about their spending at that time...
  10. Fenrir_

Everton, surely a points deduction?

From the outside it just seems like Everton and their prospective owners are putting off an almost inevitable administration as long as they can in the hope they can survive the points deduction this season, then survive the administration points deduction next season and retain their PL status...
  11. Fenrir_

I wonder who the PGMOL clowns will be this week?

Can't remember who was on the pitch but VAR was Mike Dean, who didn't bother checking it because one of his mates had put a flag in the air Steve Davis' last game in charge and though we were awful and he was doing the best he could, we might just have had a chance with a penalty to go a goal...
  12. Fenrir_

Arsenal predictions

Nothing to play for, players are knackered and will know they should be in London this weekend, chance for Arsenal to go back top after their setback yesterday. Yeah I'm not really fancying it! Wolves 9-0 Arsenal
  13. Fenrir_

7 consecutive seasons in PL

From a fun perspective as a fan, there isn't a great deal in where we were as a Championship side aiming for promotion to now, where the season is over with six games to go. Yes it's a much better position for the club to be in, but are you going to games with excitement about what might happen?
  14. Fenrir_

Matheus Cunha

The ceiling would be through the roof! Which is as mad as it sounds
  15. Fenrir_

Matheus Cunha

The plus point to the 'mundane' we can get being where we are in the football pyramid (as I alluded to in the 7 seasons in the PL thread) is occasionally we'll get to enjoy players like this guy
Back
Top Bottom