Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Evthewolf

1. E

Lopetegui

If he left, we may not attract many ideal managers. Couldn’t possibly see Mourinho being interested and whilst Moyes is a steady pair of hands, he’s managed bigger clubs than Wolves and won zero trophies, apart from the Europa Conference thing. I don’t think he improves Wolves.
  2. E

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Another thing that we are on the wrong end of.
  3. E

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Don’t think he suits our style. I admittedly haven’t seen that much of him but he looks a bit slow and deliberate. As a back up, perhaps but I really hope we go and get a striker of the calibre that will make a real difference.
  4. E

Wolves v Luton Town verdict thread.

I suppose the result is all that matters……But, we were playing a team that are amongst the worst I have seen at this level. They didn’t look to me as if they were fighting for their lives. More like, can’t wait to be put out of their misery. I don’t want to be be negative after a win but we...
  5. E

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

As this is the fruit bowl cup and the winner takes all, does that mean effectively, I stand to lose my plums? Only just thought about that and suddenly, I am a worried man.
  6. E

Always best to leave it to the boss. :)
  7. E

@ade123 you can have 8 asterisks. @giantwolf I think you only have 7. Although I go snow blind if I look too long.
  8. E

1 West Ham 1~3 Liverpool 2 Fulham 2~2 Crystal Palace 3 Man Utd 2~1 Burnley 4 Newcastle 6~1* Sheffield Utd 5 Wolves 2~0 Luton 6 Everton 1~1 Brentford 7 Aston Villa 2~2 Chelsea 8 Juventus 1~1 AC Milan 9 Atletico Madrid 1~2 Athletic Bilbao 10 Bournemouth 3~0 Brighton 11...
  9. E

Bournemouth Verdict

The worrying thing from my point of view is that we seem a totally different side than the one that beat Chelsea and Spurs. Admittedly, we don’t have everyone available but we are nowhere near those levels of effort and intensity we showed back then. You would expect the fringe players to have...
  10. E

Sarabia

He would probably be better off in a side like City, where every other player is quality. The problem is, Wolves don’t have that luxury. We need everyone to be up and at ‘em. One or two cogs not putting in a 100% means our system isn’t efficient. In a side like ours he is a bit lightweight and...
  11. E

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Football really is stuffed.
  12. E

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

So slow and laborious……..we’re third to everything.
  13. E

Well done @purplepault69, great predictions and deserved winner. Thanks TWITN for all your effort over the season (how does he find the time?). Genuinely look forward to completing my predictions every week. Well done to SYHO on clinching GG and to everyone who takes part, for making it a...
  14. E

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Arsenal were poor…….but they still won at a canter……Tells you everything really. Couldn't expect anything else with all the injuries and tbh, a third of our squad would struggle to get a game in the Championship so all a bit predictable at the moment.
  15. E

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Would just love us to find an equaliser from somewhere and end their title hopes. Miracle goal from RAN perhaps?
Back
Top Bottom