Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Ebbo

1. Ebbo

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

This post misses the point by a million miles. Sorry, but for most of the years i've be supporting Wolves, we've been way worse than we are now. Since my Dad first took me in 1973, we've very rarely been in a better position as a club than we currently are. VAR is the single biggest factor...
  2. Ebbo

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The way I look at it, is we were very much on the Mendes carousel, so you get favours and deals that work well for you…and some payback when required. So within the carousel of teams within his sphere of influence (let’s call it that) we benefitted from so many deals for players to get us...
  3. Ebbo

An overlooked aspect of the Hillsborough disaster

We were at the Aldershot away game, and news started trickling through. It was a cramped away terrace there and you all have to leave through a narrow exit down behind the 'main stand'... Then of course Torquay at home was the first game played after Hillsborough, where gates were left open in...
  4. Ebbo

Stadium Plans

We won't need a bigger stadium if VAR continues to destroy football for the match going fan.
  5. Ebbo

One last wish for me for the rest of the season

No harm in asking... But you know what it's like. We'll most likely crack and go anyway!
  6. Ebbo

Maybe. That's the one very slim possibility that makes us not sure what to do. To be honest though, that happened the season before last, or at least City's win over Villa meant Liverpool finished second, and the novelty of taking the p**s soon wears off. Same at Arsenal last season. 90 minutes...
  7. Ebbo

Liverpool away on the last day (3rd season out of 6 since our return to the Premier) is probably going to be horrific. 1) They could have already won the league, although it's unlikely, meaning we have to give them a guard of honour on to the pitch and witness the celebrations... 2) They clinch...
  8. Ebbo

Burnley (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Heading off 'up North' soon. Going with a mate I've know all my life, who lives near Kiddy. His Dad's side of the family are from Burnley and we're meeting his cousin up there too, before heading to the game. Will really enjoy the trip... a point or 3 from the match would be nice !
  9. Ebbo

GON on talk sport this morning

Thing is, it has to be the way forward for most clubs. To be honest we probably should have cashed in on players before when they were at the height of their value. Raul, Adama, Neves are 3 examples. It’s unpopular when it happens with fans seeing it as lack of ambition. Reality is if you do...
  10. Ebbo

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

We had back row seats with stewards behind us in the area between us and that first level of Spurs corporate. As we were leaving I turned to a one of the stewards and said "How good were we, what a performance?" His reply? "Yes mate, you were great. I'm an Arsenal fan so I loved it. Can't...
  11. Ebbo

Chelsea verdict

Chelsea played well last night against Villa. Seemed they learnt a lot from the schooling we gave them last Sunday :tearsofjoy:
  12. Ebbo

Sin bins and semi automated offside technology soon

As a 'legacy fan', I can see the day coming very soon, when I'll be saving myself a lot of money each year by no longer going to the match. I've had a good run though. The game wasn't broken. Leave it alone!! Cheating and gamesmanship is one thing, the game's 'law makers' seems intent on...
  13. Ebbo

Man Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Ecky, yes that’s his name, I couldn’t remember! Great guy. Loves his punk and ska, we had a good little session in there with Ecky playing all the tunes!
  14. Ebbo

Man Utd (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Will that be showing in the Blarney Irish Pub? That's you base isn't it? Went there in 2022 when we were in Berlin for Frank Turner Lost Evening Festival at the Columbiahalle. Good little pub and the landlord was great! Sadly it didn't open for the Man City game the early kick off on the...
  15. Ebbo

A****n 0 Mighty Wolves 2 - Verdict thread

Nothing much to add thats not been said, but they really did embarrass themselves yesterday. The obsession with the 1-5 defeat is almost tragic now... it's all they have to hang on to though! in the words of the Stone Roses: Kiss me where the sun don't shine The past was yours But the future's...
Back
Top Bottom