Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by E.L.

1. E

MGW caught out partying

Don't think Nuno will be central to Wolves response. Jeff Shi and Fosun will be aghast I think, given Shi's heartfelt statement about fighting the virus together. Gibbs White is not good for their global image and undermines their efforts to bring in ppe and to appear at one with the community...
  2. E

Gedson Fernandes-Transfer Rumour

To be honest, thought there would be greater excitement with this. Wolverhampton interessado na contratação de Gedson Fernandes Only watched him once but that was enough to suggest he could develop into one of Europe's best. Tall, physical, skilful, plays head up - think Pogba with a bit of...
  3. E

Newcastle verdict

I think I think differently to most on here, including Nuno. Of course we deserved to win, even though there was lots wrong with our performance. Maybe I'm wrong but I can't remember Rui making any saves in second half. The Boly incident was not like we stopped them getting possession or...
  4. E

Sir Nikolas Alek

Nobody mentioned Slimani yet? Sporting want him back on loan but Leicester want cash. Maybe that's our new transfer policy, just steal any player Sporting target from under their nose, just to spite! (by the way,Talksport just mentioned Wolves looking at Mina on loan)
  5. E

Carlos Alena

Maybe Barcelona are in a sticky situation following the signing of Coutinho and new contract for Messi and may do a bit of squad trimming at the right price. https://www.elgoldigital.com/la-penalizacion-tendria-pagar-fc-barcelona-ficha-coutinho-enero/ The signing of the Brazilian player would...
  6. E

Spiers: Wolves to spend big on new striker

Mendes attendance today was probably not a social visit, especially at this busy time of year for him. If we are expecting a striker it seems to narrow it to Soares and Oliveira from his camp. I'll plump for Soares. Oliveira is having to score after coming from the bench but he claims he is...
  7. E

Derby Vs Wolves - Match Thread

+ + Mendez Laing (amazingly still only 25)
  8. E

Ruben Neves...

Seeing as the newborn is a Neves, the delivery will be swift and efficient, delivered in timely fashion, pinged accurately across the delivery room perfectly into the arms of the midwife.
  9. E

Ruben Neves...

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/aug/04/wolves-record-signing-ruben-neves-championship Cold light of day view of the reason he is here. No suggestion he may stay here and be fulfilled when, not maybe, we are promoted. Good point made about the prospect of his redundancy against more...
  10. E

Ruben Neves...

Sunderland picked up early on it. https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/ruben-neves-to-wolves.1375359/ Replicate x23 and we have a massed army of jealous, loathsome, bewildered, annoyed fans hoping we fail dismally. I know I was like that with QPR. But who cares. If we grab him, it just shows...
  11. E

Gerard Deulofeu

Just noticed there is a piece on possible loan somewhere on Express and Star.
  12. E

Gerard Deulofeu

Rejoined Barcelona at a buy-back price from Everton. He's a very talented player if a little lightweight. Here's my fanciful take on it. We seem to be looking at wingers/second strikers and he should have been on our radar, given our presumed level of ambition. Seems strange that Barcelona...
  13. E

Jim McCalliog

Yeah, remember the petrol station. I worked the pumps there as a 15/16 year old (50p per hour). He had a couple of brothers and a young sister, whom they treated like a princess, and the mother. She frightened me, permanently sat behind the counter in her blue housecoat, chain smoking and...
  14. E

Barry Douglas

I'll ask him when I go for a pint later. He's bound to be there. Wherever that is.
  15. E

Barry Douglas

Barry and wife just finished afternoon tea in Gluttons in Tettenhall. They are stalking me, not the other way round. Honest!
Back
Top Bottom