Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Dubwolf71

1. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

PSG v Dortmund. If ever a game carried the tag "needs a goal".
  2. Dubwolf71

Attendances.

Still being checked by VAR.
  3. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just watched the 4 goals and Uniteds defending. Worst I've seen since the film Kes.
  4. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Was busy all evening and only posting this now. Anyone else hear this comment by the commentator on the Liverpool game when talking about their previous meeting with Spurs? Luis Diaz, scorer of the most famous disallowed goal in Premier League history.
  5. Dubwolf71

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Going back a few years Harry Maguire might fit that bill. :)
  6. Dubwolf71

MoTD tonight

and to think if we didn't have these experts moaning every week for years about refereeing decisions, we would never have had VAR.
  7. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

A dream come true for Poch to manage 400 games in the Premier League? Would love to know when he actually dreamt that. :)
  8. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Always amazes me how refereeing decisions get disected, yet the header that the PSG player missed from 6 yards doesn't get a mention.
  9. Dubwolf71

Lopetegui

Hearing them sing "Champions of Europe....." at Molineux was one of the most embarrassing chants I've witnessed in a long time.
  10. Dubwolf71

Poll - How long do you spend travelling in total to a home match on the day ..

For a Saturday 3pm kickoff (on the rare occasion we have one) get a bus at 420am to airport. 655am flight and in Wolverhampton around 9am. Midweeks are overnight. Have a season ticket in Steve Bull surrounded by a great bunch of people.
  11. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It actually makes ours look a worse decision. The Burnley player didn't even win the header first.
  12. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He'll turn them in to the Slot machine.
  13. Dubwolf71

Forest- possible points deduction

Its not as if Atwell overturned the refs decision and gave or turned down 3 penalties. He just backed up the onfield ref.
  14. Dubwolf71

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Seems to be spreading amongst the squad. Did I hear Antonio complaining about playing against 14 after the game?
  15. Dubwolf71

As Guedes gone

In keeping with the OP. Was he ever here?
Back
Top Bottom