Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by DJW

1. D

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

How well do you think Dawson would have done if Kilman was injured for a prolonged period? I doubt much better.
  2. D

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I do tend to think that a pitch invasion protest might be in order. Get a big game, against the top 3 teams delayed or called off. No violence to players or officials, but just to say enough is enough. Ideally coordinated with other clubs. At the same time I feel depressingly apathetic about...
  3. D

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

There is nothing wrong in principle with VAR, I just think it's exposed the lack of intelligence of the men running it
  4. D

They would love it
  5. D

God the decision looks worse more time you see it
  6. D

Play the U23S against City and Liverpool, Premier League is a joke so take this **** out of it!
  7. D

They may not be corrupt, but my god they are as thick as ****!.
  8. D

I'd say we've got what we deserve, but in truth we deserve to be 3 down!
  9. D

Christ, how **** a performance is this!
  10. D

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Boycott the the final, simple. A national campaign/protest.
  11. D

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

You do realise........oh it doesn't matter
  12. D

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Real shame. Think we've been pretty good. A brave performance. Traore has been the pick of the bunch. Comes is a real talent. The young lad up front hasn't disgraced himself and done OK.
  13. D

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

I must admit on the way to the Man City game I thought anything less than a 0-5 battering would be 'acceptable' and today I'm feeling much the same. After the city game I had to sit on the floor in the concourse as the excitement was just exhausting at the end. Couldn't happen twice, surely...
  14. D

Anyone else thinking sod it

I've thought 'sod it' but at the same time I'm very grateful for what the team has achieved this year and mildly excited for next year. So I hope we might be back to full strength for the Liverpool game and spoil their party
  15. D

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

To be fair, the last couple of weeks has demonstrated that if we lose 3 of our better players we turn into a relegation fighting team. So I hope we don't intend to let go of more than one of them, with the rest being currently loaned players. Also can't have 3 out 3 in, or we end up in the same...
Back
Top Bottom