Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by DJLWolf

1. D

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Fascinating read and completely agree with every word. It just isn't football anymore is it?!
  2. D

This is what is required. We can debate what we can do as fans till the cows come home, but ultimately all we'll be left with is 'voting with our feet'. That's all we can do to protest.
  3. D

Funny you should say this. I actually had the chat with him before I came into work and he was fine with it. He said he didn't mind because he's fed up of not knowing whether he can celebrate when we score or not (his words not mine). That's an 8 year old - tells a story doesn't it. They...
  4. D

We've got Luton tickets. I then have to have a conversation with my 8 year old lad about the fact that I don't want to go next season and intend to walk away. I feel bad having got him into it, but I feel as though if isn't the same game that I got him into and the one that I have enjoyed...
  5. D

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I would actually support O'Neil pulling our players off the pitch. Genuinely had enough of this now.
  6. D

Forest- possible points deduction

We should use this opportunity and back Forest here. Well, not back them in their suggestion that Atwell cheated, but back them in terms of a supportive statement that we too find the standard of officiating and operation of VAR completely unacceptable and we want it withdrawn. If football...
  7. D

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

This lad is embarrassing himself. Clearly wanted to get a pen rather than sticking the ball in the back of net but then realised there was nobody within a couple of yards of him. Dear, dear me.
  8. D

Agree that for financial reasons he'll far more likely just keep getting loaned out and then perhaps sold with a year left on his deal. Unfortunately, I don't think his issues are just mentally, although his confidence is shot for sure.I think there is just a real lack of ability as the root...
  9. D

Agreed Silva would get absolutely bullied in the championship. A lot of the centre backs in that league are big and very physical. He wouldn't stand a chance and it would negatively impact his value even more so than this stint in Scotland.
  10. D

Certainly stronger than Silva himself.
  11. D

I went on to the rangers fans forum yesterday to see what they were saying and the majority of the comments weren't favourable. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like this move has enhanced his reputation whatsoever.
  12. D

Stadium Plans

I always thought this was odd. Surely the only explanation is either cheap tickets prices (although I checked this a few months ago and that didn't seem to be the case) or they attract a shed load of tourists.
  13. D

VAR Protest

Completely agree with this. It's completely impacted their decision making and not for the better unfortunately.That is one of the big problems.
  14. D

VAR Protest

No fans. Obviously that's not going to happen, but I'm a big believer that the only way of being noticed is voting with your feet.
Back
Top Bottom