Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by DEVIZESWOLVES

1. DEVIZESWOLVES

Old Molineux Photos

Yep, that one was last game against Millwall.
  2. DEVIZESWOLVES

Wolves memorabilia you own

I did have a cracking match worn collection but all gone now as it helped us move house. As per my other thread though, I picked this up in auction last week, it was flown at Molineux ‘68 onwards for a few years, another member in here remembers it flown above the police box between the Waterloo...
  3. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Thanks IW, appreciate that.
  4. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Thanks for that! Amazing, around ‘68 to ‘70ish yeah?
  5. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Reason for the pic request was that I’ve just bought this flag in an auction, was a stadium flag from the late 60’s so would have flown on one side of the entrance as above. The only other possible place would’ve been the gates walking to the back of the old South bank. Great piece of club...
  6. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Thanks Berlin. I have seen them pics, there’s a load of great ones on Flickr for anyone interested. But none show with any flags on them, there is one pic of the old gates behind the south bank with flags on pols either side but different to the flag I may be getting! Judging by the flag design...
  7. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Thanks for that, think it’s from the 30’s IIRC
  8. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Thanks Oldgold. There was a guy who recently made one out of matchsticks, it said in the article he used pictures from books etc to get everything right, in his model it shows flags.
  9. DEVIZESWOLVES

Picture help

Bit of a random one, but I’m looking for a picture of the old Waterloo entrance, late 60’s early 70’s showing the flag poles and preferably with flags on. Long shot I know but if anyone has anything in an old book etc please let me know. Cheers.
  10. DEVIZESWOLVES

Brighton & Hove Albion (a)

See my pic above mate.
  11. DEVIZESWOLVES

The reaction from twitter wolves last night only highlighted how many people haven’t used it yet.
  12. DEVIZESWOLVES

Loads of people are misunderstanding this, go on it now and download your pass to either you wallet on your phone or print off at home. You don’t need to long into the app at the ground, chances are you won’t get signal either. It’s valid for a month then you have to repeat.
  13. DEVIZESWOLVES

Hatred towards fellow fans

He’s a paid influencer, he was a Man Utd fan last season.
  14. DEVIZESWOLVES

Gabby Agbonlahor.

Thick as pig ****. Most of the ex footballers on there are.
Back
Top Bottom