Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by David Moyes eyebrows

1. David Moyes eyebrows

U18 & U23 news and info...

https://www.rsl.com/news/mls-next-pro-invitational-tournament-preview Seems the yanks think we're called Wolverhampton Wolves and one of our former Academy graduates was Joleon Wescott Lol.
  2. David Moyes eyebrows

Which Team do you Hate the most?

Albion's third kit just been released...
  3. David Moyes eyebrows

Stadium Plans

. Boca juniors stadium falling apart
  4. David Moyes eyebrows

Stadium Plans

A Sligo Rovers fan fell through the stand at their game against Bala Town yesterday And some folk think Molineux is bad :D
  5. David Moyes eyebrows

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

I can understand people's frustrations regarding the first team at the moment. However, what's pretty clear to me is that the youth teams are getting better and better under Fosun. In all probability our only chance of cracking the top 6 is if a crop of top class youngsters come through...
  6. David Moyes eyebrows

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

So was I. As I have been with just about every display we've done over the last few years. I'd take a deep breath and cool down if I were you.
  7. David Moyes eyebrows

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Yes I call that a display...so would the other volunteers that helped. Nice of you to be so dismissive of their hard work.
  8. David Moyes eyebrows

And you believe that? Wanna buy some magic beans? :p
  9. David Moyes eyebrows

Dean on VAR

He's rumoured to be odds on to be on I'm a celebrity get me out of here this year. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/tv/mike-dean-im-a-celebrity-24304803.amp Never watched it but I'd definitely tune in to watch the prat suffer every week...the public would surely vote...
  10. David Moyes eyebrows

Well that'll make a change, it's usually **** coming out of your mouth rather than into it :p Just joking mate, I don't mean it. Think you should have worded it better though...we might announce a few youngsters have joined for the youth teams. I agree though, no way we'll announce 4...
  11. David Moyes eyebrows

Rumours from the pub

Just to play devils advocate here:- Is it possible that it's Sellars job to do background checks on players? We need to avoid another Cutrone situation, where he didn't want to be here and yet we signed him anyway. That was an absolutely ridiculous situation and one that has cost us a huge...
  12. David Moyes eyebrows

From what I've seen from watching our u23's, and after watching last night, he's better than any of Jamaica's other u20 players IMHO.
  13. David Moyes eyebrows

Thanks for that. Found a way to watch...just in time to watch the Dominican Republic score :( 1-0 after 11 minutes. Surprised Lembikisa not involved Edit:- Finished 1-0. Roberts hardly had a touch all game but on the rare occasion he did he looked good.
  14. David Moyes eyebrows

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

Easily done ... I still sometimes call our oldest stand "the new stand"
Back
Top Bottom