Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by CS_wolf

1. CS_wolf

West Ham Away - 1st Oct

Got one if you want to PM me.
  2. CS_wolf

Attendance v PNE

Yes just make sure your screen brightness up and insert end of your phone into the slot (as per you would a ticket) to read the bar/qr code.
  3. CS_wolf

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Plus a decent chippy!
  4. CS_wolf

England v Hungary - UEFA Nation's League at Molineux: June 15th, 2022

I'm going - actually be quite nice of not having to do a midweek haul on the train down to London. Hopefully as alot smaller stadium than Wembley will mean better atmosphere with mostly England fan members and less general tourist / day trippers!
  5. CS_wolf

Romain Saïss x 200

Great servant over the years across widely differing managers. Extremely nice guy too - remember sitting across the aisle from him (no idea who is was just that was obviously a footballer the way he was dressed!) in upper BW in a midweek cup game a few days before he officially signed for us -...
  6. CS_wolf

England v Hungary at Molineux - tickets available

If you go through the the FA ticketing site there are still currently about 600 tickets left spread across Steve Bull and Billy Wright uppers at £50 and160 across same stands but better areas at £65.
  7. CS_wolf

Megastore

Was in there this morning and not in then. The restock of the Bukta shirts were on the pegs though for anyone interested.
  8. CS_wolf

How long have you supported Wolves?

First match was Albion away in Jan 1996 (I was 11) where Stowell saved a penalty. Following month my Molineux debut against Leicester City losing 2-3 (Bull, Law / Heskey 2, Roberts) in a night game in which I can barely recall the goals yet vividly remember a large flask being threw onto the...
  9. CS_wolf

New Kit 2020/2021

If it is the one being sold at Walmart then thats the same template as the Spain 2018 white away shirt - exactly the pattern and just on the front with a plain back and sleeves. Either gone for a Jonny / Adama Spanish edition or Adidas just regurgitating their former designs....
  10. CS_wolf

West Ham (a) Refunds

Still not had my refund - just an email notifying me if it.
  11. CS_wolf

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Got mine & booked on with Sport Options. On my own for this one so if your on that trip too feel free to say hi!
  12. CS_wolf

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

Could anyone currently able to login tell me how many tickets left please?
  13. CS_wolf

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

So the big question for me is to wear shorts or not? Can't quite decide!
  14. CS_wolf

Arriving at the Stadium Wolves supporters will be directed to gates 81 to 83 upon arrival by metro or coach. There will be a outer ticket check ensuring only supporters with tickets for gates 81 to 83 are allowed access. Following the ticket check, supporters will enter a fan zone and then...
  15. CS_wolf

Fans guide from the club advises to arrive at the stadium at least 2 hours before kickoff....
Back
Top Bottom