Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Coulsdon Wolf

1. C

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

As one who is sad enough to visit this site regularly - and frequently - each day, I do appreciate this thread - and others - staying on topic (& here being very specifically transfer-rumour based). Sadly they often seem to descend to playground exchanges which can be quite tedious. I am not...
  2. C

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

It's also called gate money receipts - as I guess their crowds (& gate revenue + possibly merchandise sales) will be in the order of twice ours?
  3. C

U18 & U23 news and info...

.... but in turn we got him from someone else's Academy, I admit I am 2 faced on this - very happy for us to get promising youngsters from academies elsewhere but hate it when it happens to us!
  4. C

Wolves v Stoke City comms. thread.

And me. It's not just losing - it is how we lost. Vinagre was shocking all evening and doesn't know how to do a throw in (but then nor does Traore). The positives for me were Vitinha - very lively and good passing & movement plus Neto when he came on. Silva showed signs of promise despite...
  5. C

"One for the 23's"

An excellent, very positive thread. Thank you.
  6. C

Jota the Menace

Was trying hard today - and works his socks off BUT thought he was a bit off the pace - trying too hard, making wrong choice & not releasthe ball at the right time. Again - I agree that we have an excellent set of pacey options up front so we can change things when a particular player is...
  7. C

Coady on Soccer Am

I agree. I liked the footage they showed where Coady ran 60m+ to celebrate with Adama for both goals - and was the first to reach him despite other players being nearer! Demonstrates his commitment to shared cause and leadership in enjoying the success of team-mates and Adama in particular.
  8. C

Bayern Munich Meritan Shabani, 20 - signing

I'm hoping this one did get over the line - particularly as we lost out on Loader following Reading's attempt to pull a fast one and up the price - on what was already "a multi-million deal" according to Sky. His transfer is not listed on the short list of deal sheets going to the 7pm deadline -...
  9. C

Franck Kessie

An excellent, balanced view - thank you. Ploughing through multiple negative angst & waffle - or wholly unrealistic expectations it is reassuring to come across a perspective that recognises we have had 2 good years but are still a club on the and will, in a couple more years continue to have a...
  10. C

Thai TV This Morning

And who is that ....?
  11. C

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Lopes gets a very short write up from Wolves the other day: Meet the new Wolves Academy scholars
  12. C

Hednesford Town (away) 10th July 7.30

Thanks for the link. A well put together set of 7 minutes of footage. Shows some good football and some basic mistakes that will get ironed out over the season. Nice to have the video relatively quickly after the game.
  13. C

Walter Kannemann (linked)

Almost the final item on this evening's Sky Transfer Watch was that Sky understood Wolves were not interested in him. Shucks!
  14. C

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

I'm not sure which is more frustrating - no news or a player being rumoured, you get (slightly) interested - and then is discounted by possibly reputable sources (e.g. the 28 yr old Argentinian Centre Back who was supposedly also on Arsenal's radar but his name escapes me). Almost the final...
Back
Top Bottom