Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Contrarian

1. C

Attendances.

Totally unofficial and based on crowd behaviour: Man City fans: 7,304 Wolves fans: 4,000 Tourists: 39,125
  2. C

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

After Palace just hammered Man U, can I change my prediction for us v Palace? :D
  3. C

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

... are the incorrect answers. Good luck to anyone who can work out the correct ones! GG: 12, 16, 19, 26, 35
  4. C

Leverkusen

We really could do with borrowing their passing coach for the summer! If not, get up a tree to spy on them and work out their secret methods.
  5. C

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

I don't think there is such a stage where "everything" you do gets' you criticised. It's more that being a highly paid failure gets you criticised. Not doing the job you are highly paid to do. Whose paying whose wages here? Fans owe him nothing.
  6. C

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

To be extra sure that Man Utd don't fail to qualify for Europe due to "incorrect" decisions?
  7. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I'd quite like Spurs to win so they can snatch the last CL place from Villa! Out of the Big 6, Spurs tend to be least Big. Possibly the only one of them that could drop down and become a normal club.
  8. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Playing out from the back is such a copycat fad. Most teams don't have the players to do it. Soon, some manager is going to break the fad and stop doing it, with the result that his team will concede 10+ fewer goals a season and he'll be regarded as a genius!
  9. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Apart from us. One goal wins is our norm, 2 is rare and 3 means we played Everton. Our scoreboard doesn't go up to 4.
  10. C

Have you seen the studies on bias? There was one a few seasons ago that showed certain clubs (eg Arsenal & Liverpool) got twice as much injury time when they were losing, compared to when they winning. Seen one this season looking at fouls per yellow card. Liverpool have by far the lowest rate...
  11. C

Though for some people, it's always been the opposite. Whatever he doesn't do, it's always someone elses fault. The players for not passing to him. Or passing to him at the wrong height. Or the fans for saying he's played badly when he's played badly. Some still seem to believe he's a latent...
  12. C

Fabio scores! Bring him back - I told you he was good!
  13. C

City verdict

If he'd got close enough, it would have been a free kick to City.
  14. C

As long as by "incompetence" you mean officials who are too weak to risk giving anything against the biggest clubs. I think that is pretty much how it operates and in the past, refs have virtually admitted it. When a Man City player is tussling one of ours and they both go down, in a 50/50 the...
  15. C

It's just big club bias. Human nature to try and not upset those with power over us, especially when our salary depends on it. There was a link here recently to a YT including some in depth analysis of decisions in the Scottish League over a few seasons. The argument was about whether Rangers...
Back
Top Bottom