Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by clivewolves

1. C

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

I small section in an Athletic article mentioned that Bitci have fulfilled all of its payments to Wolves and no legal action is being taken.
  2. C

South American additions

There's an interesting article in the Athletic about City Football Group's operation in South America. Lots of investment in people and clubs. https://theathletic.com/3378052/2022/06/27/city-football-south-america/
  3. C

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

I fully understand why it's reasonable to sell Gibbs-White if he doesn't sign a contract as he only has two years on his contract. I think he will be good enough for the Premier League but I understand why Wolves might sell him. Then Neves is in the same situation. Two years left, so if he...
  4. C

U18 & U23 news and info...

I know there's a lot to sort out this summer and far more pressing issues, but I would like to think we can get around to giving Corbeanu a new contract soon. I believe he only has a year left on his current deal and he was impressive at both Sheffield Wednesday and MK Dons last season. Just...
  5. C

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Tim Vickery, a South American based journalist, is on Talksport soon. He might have some information on Fernandez.
  6. C

Wolves Summer 2022 Recruitment Plan by Dan Butler

I think the part that's tough for someone not directly involved in football to analyse is what the footballer is like off the field, particularly relatively unknown players. I would imagine this is where contacts within the industry and a 'friend of a friend' can give advice. I've sometimes...
  7. C

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

It looks like Sterling could be going to Chelsea.
  8. C

Vitinha

Why he didn't sign is just another unknown that grates on a football fan's mind. Maybe the club didn't think he was good enough? Maybe we couldn't afford the fee? Maybe Vitinha had enough of covid lockdown life in Wolverhampton and fancied being back in Portugal? Maybe it was something else...
  9. C

If/when we do sign someone I think it would be funny if Wolves announced it on its esport social media first just for a laugh. Palhinha and Nunes playing the latest Fifa game together.
  10. C

It would be nice if we did sign Nunes. It feels a bit like the Luis Diaz situation in January when Spurs were reportedly negotiating for a couple of weeks then Liverpool swooped in and got him. I can see Man City or another club just blowing us out of the water. Still, it keeps the transfer...
  11. C

There'll come a point where Palhinha will want his future sorted, whether Wolves are ready or not.
  12. C

I wouldn't normally share a random twitter post as they are usually a load of crap, but this account has a few thousand followers and is a bit of a different rumour. Cutrone to Club America?
Top Bottom