Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Clifton Wolf

1. C

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Totally agree, people are just hoping for the best.
  2. C

Tommy Doyle

I've got a solution to this.....sell him to Grasshoppers for £500k, sign him back for £500k and then sell him for £50m!
  3. C

Tommy Doyle

How long is his contract?
  4. C

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I don’t disagree but the wages in the Portuguese league are poor away from the big few clubs and unless Fabio goes to Sporting or Benfica as their bus driver, he isn’t going near a top club again. How long does Fabio have on his contract? I can’t imagine we can get more than 8m for him now and...
  5. C

Season ticket prices 24/25

Myself and my Dad are sitting on the fence with regards to renewing. A combination of cost of the ticket and VAR are what’s turning us off. It will be a sad day if we don’t renew
  6. C

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Was it a bad decision?
  7. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I’m not even joking he has got to be the worst value signing in the history of world football. Featherweight, play acting with little to no ability. If anyone offers 5m for him snap their hands off.
  8. C

Next Seasons Shirts

Is it not cashless now?!
  9. C

Next Seasons Shirts

If Levy are responsible for the bar staff in the South Bank who have the ability and capabilities to pour about 2 pints a minute, then our shirt for the 24/25 season should be available to purchase in time for 25/26 season.
  10. C

Mario Lemina

Please please please can we get this man a new contract. He is an absolute colossus, his work rate and strength is frightening and on top of all that he oozes class in every area of the play / pitch.
  11. C

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Now working, trying to book my tickets. Tried 2 payment cards and both saying unauthorised. The ticketing system is extremely poor based on this mornings experience
  12. C

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Trying to book my season ticket seat online for this and it’s saying sold out, which clearly it can’t be. Frustrating
  13. C

The Joao Gomes Fan Club

Perfect!
  14. C

Noha Lemina

Ridiculous comment. What’s the matter with some people
  15. C

Matheus Cunha

I bloody love him!!
Back
Top Bottom