Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Chuck Murray

1. C

Robert Plant - Molineux Mix

Doctor Doctor wouldn't be at all out of place at The Mol, given our injury record these last few seasons ...
  2. C

Gary’s De-Presser

He has a fair few years in the game, growing up as a Millwall supporter, and spending most of his playing career at Championship level, with some forays into the lower half of the Prem. He's only now starting to make some real money from his coaching gig, but he's not working (coaching) because...
  3. C

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

Wolves are already in trouble, read the writing on the wall, mate. PL, FA and PGMOL treat us with all the fondness of the plague. We've had a pop at them after West Ham, and it's gotten us nowhere. In fact, it's gotten us tonight's abject VAR "performance". Remember how some of us said after...
  4. C

Everyone in the ground, walk out now. In protest

I think I'm done for the season, guys. Too much of this VAR crap, and today took the proverbial cake. I feel most badly for the supporters who are robbed of the live matchday experience of celebrating a good goal ... and for our players, who are clearly being disrespected, and have been robbed...
  5. C

FA charge GON

You mean, in addition to the 8-10 points these clowns have already "deducted" from our tally already this season?? When does it stop??? A: When we are back in the 3rd tier, being reminded the importance of "knowing one's place" ... :rolleyes:
  6. C

Anyone else thinking sod it

What on God's green earth makes you believe what VAR has brought to the game is fair???? To me, "fair" is subjective and in the eye of the beholder. It's frankly just another 4 letter F-word.
  7. C

Anyone else thinking sod it

We tried that last season, ran into the same crap as this season, and then were treated to the FFP Olympics in the offseason. As others have said ... it's a closed shop, we're always the ones on the outside looking in, it's not gonna change anytime soon.
  8. C

MoTD tonight

Sad that we must contemplate match fixing as a factor, but with the calls/non-calls we've seen almost exclusively against Wolves mounting up, you can't dismiss the possibility, can you? WWFC must send a signal, we will not be anyone's patsy or panto serial victim, Shi's statement this weekend...
  9. C

MoTD tonight

Yes indeed, that was the one. The only time I recall the ref sticking to their original call when sent to the monitor. Of course against us.
  10. C

Well done George Elokobi

I think the footballing gods are keeping the Maidstone v. Wolves showdown for Wembley. :)
  11. C

Reading Fans Have Had Enough

Reminds me of this little ditty from that old lot from Birmingham ...
  12. C

Nathan Collins

Thinking back, I can recall being quite irked that Collins was brought in to replace Coady and/or Saiss, and when his habitual "clanger per match" program set in early last season, I was irate at Lage for jeopardizing the club's future with such a poor choice of replacement. Of course, Bruno...
  13. C

Nathan Collins

One of Julen's first moves to steady last year's slumping side, and it worked a charm, didn't it? No need to rip Stearman with the Collins comparison, he never screwed up as often as young Nathan has ...
  14. C

Joao Gomes - Born to play here...

Really impressed with Gomes this season. Who'd have thunk he and Lemina would have been able to step in for Neves and Moutinho and not miss a step? Plus, with young Doyle and Traore in the mix, it seems we may be better off in center mid than we've been in quite awhile ...
  15. C

Jonzy54’s Ref Watch - Brentford v Wolves

Imagine what the last couple of seasons (plus?) could have been had we gotten the same hands-off officiating we've gotten these last two matches. The 7-8 points we've been jobbed out of so far would have us in 6th place right now.
Back
Top Bottom