Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Chriswwfc

1. C

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

Can’t get over looking at the table and considering all that’s gone against us this season believe we should be sat pretty in 6th. Potentially higher when you take off the unjust points other teams have gained against us.
  2. C

Bournemouth Verdict

That’s ****ing unbelievable. What on earth are they watching???? He pushes him first and Cunha is giving him a bit back. That’s honestly un-****ing-believable
  3. C

Lopetegui

Agreed. Can’t wait to give Raul a round of applause at some point when we play Fulham. Still not over not being able to say thank you to him.
  4. C

Anyone else thinking sod it

I thought that in realtime! *******s!
  5. C

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Really? :(
  6. C

Arsenal (H) Pre-Match Thread!

Does anybody know why the ticket site won’t let me buy a resale ticket? It says you can’t while tickets haven’t sold out but also says they’re sold out?
  7. C

Gary’s De-Presser

What’s this based on?
  8. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Not conclusive either way so how can they change it?
  9. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Disgraceful decision. Sure they’ve just said on the tv it’s the same ref who disallowed our goal last week…
  10. C

Today’s Games 2023-2024

How on earth was that a penalty?
  11. C

FA charge GON

That is a perfect response hahaha! The thick ****s wouldn’t understand the irony.
  12. C

FA charge GON

He needs to back himself now as this is ridiculous. When he’s questioned about this pre-forest his response needs to be something along the lines of… What’s the worst they can do? Make another bad decision which costs my team more points on top of the 10 they’ve already cost us?
  13. C

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Hopefully just being used to drive the price up.
  14. C

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Pathetic.
  15. C

Burnley v Wolves comms thread.

Too me he’s too slow and weak. Shows a player inside or out and they go past him with ease. Has some good technical ability so hopefully he can work on his weaknesses.
Back
Top Bottom