Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Chris H

1. C

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Bloody EU, thank goodness for Brexit!
  2. C

If this is true, surely we should get on with CB and CF options, perhaps a younger CM and then see what happens later in the window with Neves and Nunes with either both coming/going or neither.
  3. C

I wouldn’t say it’s a joke, it’s clear Neves sale will massively affect our budget and plans. Let’s say we expect to have circa £45m to spend without selling Neves with a CB, CM and CF required. With Neves sale we’d potentially have £100m and need a CB, 2 x CM and a CF. Now in scenario B...
  4. C

That’s fair, although Philips value is somewhat down to his importance to Leeds as much as his value as a player.
  5. C

The equivalent of a goal every 2.5 games in the PL over the past 2 seasons for a side that score for fun doesn’t seem that fantastic. I do like him as a player but if that’s a £45m forward in todays world then that says a lot about where fees are for your average decent PL level players.
  6. C

Yeah those warm cuddly Saudi’s are just desperate to please the Geordies. That’s why they’re doing this, sportswashing their love for Tyneside, absolutely no other reason…
  7. C

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Doesn’t seem like a lot for such a pivotal for them player does it?
  8. C

Current squad forecast league position

I’ve gone 11-14th as that’s probably where we should have finished last season by rights. The only genuine area we’re weaker in than last season currently is CB with Saiss gone. We have Sanderson back who isn’t likely to match Saiss at his best (yet?) but Saiss wasn’t at his best towards the...
  9. C

If it actually comes to that, I hope he goes with the style of play he wants, **** or bust. If it falls flat he can turn around and say they should have backed him, then he gets his pay off too. What I don’t want to see next season is the same squad playing the same turgid football 75% of the...
  10. C

What a slogan that is! I might start using that one with the wife when she complains that I’ve said I was going to do something but haven’t!
  11. C

Yep, there’s no reason why we can’t be going for the same sort of players they are. There’s also absolutely no disgrace in a player from South America deciding to go to Portugal which is a well trodden path either, as long as it’s simply down to his preference and not us not doing enough to...
  12. C

I mean, isn’t everything about potential transfers just hearsay unless it’s a picture of a player holding the shirt with a press release from the club stating the details of the deal? Even the most reliably sourced rumours are only that, they may have a degree of accuracy but the exact finer...
  13. C

Bloody hell, the transfer thread has only been going for a few hours and people are already expecting us to have signed players! :p
  14. C

Rumours from the pub

His wife’s Husband is him, his dads daughter is his sister, his sisters brother is him, or his brother if he has one. This is going to become the Bilston or London or California of this thread isn’t it! :tearsofjoy:
Top Bottom