Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Chris H

1. C

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

6,9,11,(2)
  2. C

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

6,7,11,(9)
  3. C

Fosun Looking For New Investors

Could be that they aren’t bothered about tarting it up because they know they plan to replace it. Why waste money on maintenance when you can save it towards funding a replacement. Now where are those straws for me to grasps at!
  4. C

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Yeah based on those figures it would need to be £16.8m for no profit but no lose. That would still be a positive for the accounts though as it would mean £5.6m less amortisation cost in next year, so unless you got a loan fee of £5.6m or more a sales at £16.8m would be positive. In fact as his...
  5. C

We one of them, it’s called the: Never On-time Businesses list.
  6. C

I’m not overly warm on Shi either but then how many football club CEO’s are looked at favourably by fans. They have a duty of care to the club and their owners and he has developed us from a £30m bottom half championship side to a £350m PL mid table side who can have a good season where they...
  7. C

Well I am an accountant so! All I’ll say is do him a favour and get your bloody records in!! :p
  8. C

It’s not charitable, they’re an investment company so of course they’ll be looking for a return and they currently own an asset worth what, £350m? They’ve spent £260m to get to this stage so I do agree to a point they need to decide if they want a return now because this is as much as it’ll be...
  9. C

It’s been mentioned that Fosun have put a further £18m in since the last accounts from several journalists after the club invited them in for a presentation from Wolves accountants but this isn’t on published accounts so isn’t part of the above figures. Added in that takes funds pumped in to...
  10. C

Well that is the net loan position for funds put in by Fosun, the player sales are seperate income in to the club. But here’s a table of the player purchases, player sales and net funds into and out of Wolves from Fosun: Year to Purchases Sales Fosun May-17 £32.5m £2.9m £27m (£27m loan...
  11. C

They’ve dropped another £64m in to the club over the 2 years to the end of 2022/23 since writing off the £126m loans made in the first 4 years. They’re supposed to have put another £18m in so far this season too. That’s a funny way of showing they’ve lost interest. People keep taking about them...
  12. C

Looking forward to a fisting from Gary.

Is that like the olympic games or commonwealth games?
  13. C

Coventry Verdict

No. This isn’t the time for a considered thoughtful response. I hate football and want nothing more to do with it for a couple of weeks.
  14. C

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

They deserve the goal, but they’re looking at a handball and I’m wondering about the foul on Sa?
  15. C

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

Good luck to the kids on the bench, they’re some talented kids so let’s see what they can do. Potentially getting to play in an FA cup quarter final will be a dream for any teenager.
Back
Top Bottom