Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Chisels_n_ommers

1. Chisels_n_ommers

Gary’s De-Presser

This thread should be renamed Gary's Depresser
  2. Chisels_n_ommers

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Everton hit with huge new stadium blow as statement casts doubt on club's future
  3. Chisels_n_ommers

Anyone else thinking sod it

Ultimately in this case you have a bloke in a studio looking at less than ample video footage and freeze frames deciding if a player (who appears to be looking at a football) can see the football. And then the bloke in the studio is saying it's CLEAR and obvious that he can't see the ball. And...
  4. Chisels_n_ommers

Will Fosun realise?

I hope Fosun sell us on to a better owner. Yes there will be the careful what you wish for brigade coming through. Careful what you wish for = more of the same/stagnation at best IMO With regards Dyche, surely he would have more to complain about than GON then?
  5. Chisels_n_ommers

Will Fosun realise?

Although this is all very frustrating for Fans and Coaches alike, I think it is good advice to "watch what you're saying". I've heard GON say (before these last 2 games) that the brief was to avoid the drop and Europe would be a fantastic achievement but was not really something they were...
  6. Chisels_n_ommers

Has GON Been Tapped Up?

The difference between GON and JL is that GON came in with his eyes open. JL, one feels, was fed a line. Both are self publicists. Most managers are, especially UK ones who receive favouritism from the media (think Moyes, Howe even Bruce, Warnock and Big Sam). Self publicism is not a flaw...
  7. Chisels_n_ommers

Will our season fizzle out?

Before a ball was kicked this season, if someone had said to me we'd play a Middling Championship side at home in the Cup and be effectively outplayed, out fought and out thought and that we'd have 4 full backs finishing the game, one of whom would be our main (only) source of attack - I...
  8. Chisels_n_ommers

Wolves v Coventry City (FAC6) comms thread.

We need to suffocate them early with our superior midfield and get many set pieces. That would be the route to winning this one
  9. Chisels_n_ommers

Fraser

I think we decided to target Burns wing with Netos pace. But Newcastle were on to that and their game plan was to cut out the supply to Neto.... which they did!
  10. Chisels_n_ommers

Fraser

The biggest issue with Fraser isn't if he's good enough (albeit that has to be questioned) or if he will fall apart mentally (but he's his own character, not every 19 year old is Fabio Silva, they all have their own character). The biggest issue is the style of play - or put another way, what...
  11. Chisels_n_ommers

Everton, surely a points deduction?

It should work on a percentage of the points they got when they breached. If it's set at say 15% instead of 6 points for those breaches, then a team who got 80 points would have a 12 point penalty. A team who got 40 points would get a 6 point penalty...and so on. It should be a sliding...
  12. Chisels_n_ommers

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Both
  13. Chisels_n_ommers

European Qualification?

Totally agree. That's our easiest route. Our last 6 games include..Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool, who will be all guns blazing by the looks of it, for obv reasons plus We also play Forest and Luton, who might well be fighting for their lives. Not many on the beach opponents there for us to play.
  14. Chisels_n_ommers

Could Leicester blow it? Aka the Championship run in

Not a chance, They should have won last night and squandered chances. Plus they've got Coady waiting in the wings should a steady hand need to steer the ship.
  15. Chisels_n_ommers

GON on talk sport this morning

Villa sold Grealish. Spurs sold Kane. Which shows every player has their price - and importantly, every player has their own ambitions too. In both cases it appears that the clubs benefitted from the sales by selling their best players because:- 1) They got excellent prices for the sales 2)...
Back
Top Bottom