Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Charlie176

1. Charlie176

Lage and goal prediction

Dare I say I think we looked more dangerous counter attacking with 3 at the back …they could still play that system but just needed better players to make it more attractive..
  2. Charlie176

The buck stops with Jeff Shi @ WWFC

Lage has always modelled his teams with 4 at the back …to drop Coady (who’s not a CH ) would damage the Wolves brand , you can’t give a manager limited budget and limited say on who is purchased to be able to give the performance that we all want …..with the current crop of players say bar 3...
  3. Charlie176

Villa Verdict

Villa talk ….”wolves are the new Burnley …dirty players blah blah blah “ “We were the better team “
  4. Charlie176

Gerald Sinstadt RIP

Apart from when the blue and white stripes beat them at old Trafford
  5. Charlie176

Palace verdict

Feel like there is a pattern of being adverse to change things at HT ….if it isn’t working then you change things around….the 10 minutes after HT is crucial to having an impact on the result and gaining control of the game , just feel like we leave it too long before making changes which become...
  6. Charlie176

Today’s games - 2021-22

Newcastle defence as static as Amanda Stavely’s face ….
  7. Charlie176

Southampton v Wolves comms thread.

Goodman as commentator does not help BTW …..tad negative
  8. Charlie176

Watford v Wolves comms. thread.

Just heard commentators say “wolves always a threat from set plays “
  9. Charlie176

Leicester v Wolves comms. thread.

The beast at fault there for not releasing….easy pass …decided to try and go alone….that started the attack for Leicester….we are still in the game though
  10. Charlie176

Jon Purdie (alive and well)

I played Sunday league with him after he retired from pro football……lovely guy and was extremely underrated
  11. Charlie176

Today's games - Euro 2020.

On paper....Portugal have a very strong side dont they .....
  12. Charlie176

Bruno Lage

Quoting 35 million......fair price ?? I don’t think so
  13. Charlie176

Bruno Lage

Yes agree with your point......I think because the potential appointment is a tad underwhelming it doesn’t fill people with confidence but I stand to be corrected of course
  14. Charlie176

Bruno Lage

As much as I would like a worthy appointment ASAP.....slight cynicism taking over ....yes of course I want the guy to succeed and will get behind him but can’t help thinking we are in for a “transition “ season ahead.......outcome of which will be a lot of debate on here
Back
Top Bottom