Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by CelebrityWolf

1. C

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

Fairly clear that when Fosun arrived they had designs on getting to the top but it is also clear that they have back tracked on that now and won't be around to see the project to its end. Also, I couldn't give a **** what other clubs have done transfer wise, some of them don't have only three...
  2. C

How the **** did you get hold of our summer 2022 transfer dossier???
  3. C

Loan Thread - 2021/22

Cutrone had a decent first half to the season, used in every game and starting a fair few. But in the second half of the season he fell away again which is a shame.
  4. C

Rumours from the pub

That would be awesome. We could then loan him to the champo and when he scores 9 and assists 11 we could sell him for 20 million.
  5. C

Rumours from the pub

That particular rumour may well be but it is no secret at all that Fosun are looking for investors.
  6. C

I think it is irrelevant how well he does. That signing has already set us back and hindered our progress. We were seventh two years running and instead of keeping the momentum we decided to get clever and changes plans to the future and neglect the current side. We may not be seventh again for...
  7. C

Meanwhile we spent 35 million on an unproven kid. What a shambles that move was ffs.
  8. C

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

Honestly think anyone still thinking we are going to break into a top six needs to come back down to earth. The big six, despite a few of them having rocky spells are absolutely miles ahead of us and lets not forget what Newcastle are trying to do and how Leicester have already built a solid...
  9. C

Can anyone explain clearly where we are heading ?

We are going to be mid table for the foreseeable. That in itself is fine if you ignore all the big talk when fosun took over. Question is which way will we fall eventually, will fosun find inspiration again and invest or will they just pull the plug and get out. Personally i suspect the latter...
  10. C

Actually agree with most of this. But that said, as fans we should be always demanding more regardless of whether we get it or not.
  11. C

If we go into next season with the same midfield options i am gonna lose my ****!!
  12. C

Rumours from the pub

I see Minamino went to Monaco
  13. C

Rumours from the pub

Feel a bit for Neves here to be honest. He has earned a move to a more ambitious club that can match his ambitions at this stage.
  14. C

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

There are definitely ITKs on here. Alas the jealous types chase them off.
  15. C

Thelwell and Dalrymple

Yeah, seems an odd thing to criticise him of.
Top Bottom