Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bull Army

1. B

Petition to stop VAR

Digital petitions do nothing. You need to get out there and protest. Super League-style protests. Reading-style protests. Chuck tennis balls on the pitch. Walk out at the first VAR check.
  2. B

Stadium Plans

3. B

Old Molineux Photos

The Daily Mail The Daily Mail article at Golden Years: In the bleak midwinter - Football in the snow dates it at 19 February 1955 vs Charlton. Source image at Editorial Photos, Celebrity, News, & Sports Images | Shutterstock Editorial
  4. B

Old Molineux Photos

Gonna piggy back off this comment to promote my channel, where I've compiled playlists of all available Wolves match footage, all the way back from 1904 through to the end of the 1990s, that I can find on YouYube, with over 1000 videos avaiilable in chronological order...
  5. B

Old Molineux Photos

This is a Getty Images copyrighted image - the metadata has it dated as 1971 so it must be 14th August 1971, especially given the condition of the pitch, which looks immactulate for the time...
  6. B

7 September 1889

Not a million miles off, as the match report describes a goal being disallowed due to a foul on the Notts County goalkeeper.
  7. B

Old Molineux Photos

Fully answering that Cooper/Bodell question
  8. B

Wolves 1950s-1990s YouTube Playlists

Would like to draw people's attention to a personal project I've been working on over the last week and that's collating all the available Wolves match footage I can find from the 1950s through to the 1990s and putting them into playlists for each decade. There's over 800 videos at last count...
  9. B

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

Wrong!
  10. B

Old Molineux Photos

11. B

Wolves v Leicester City comms thread.

Remember this when we play well and lose. :laughing:
  12. B

Wolves v Leicester City comms thread.

By the way, pictures of the Graham Hughes stand today and the poor sods sat there are going to embarrass us a club. Premier League stadiums should not have uncovered, temporary stands in this day and age, let alone the 20 years it's been up.
Back
Top Bottom