Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bognor_Wolf

1. B

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

The difference being Arsenal have the backing and facilities to make big mistakes/risks like that.... We don't!
  2. B

Lopetegui

They guy they have tagged Marco Conterio has said he never said this so could be bull****...
  3. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Does anyone know what is a handball and what isn't? The inconstancy with them this season is nothing short of a disgrace.
  4. B

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

Fabio Silva getting absolute pelters on social media over his sub "performance". Missed a sitter...
  5. B

Forest- possible points deduction

How unprofessional is that?!
  6. B

Team vs Bournemouth

----------------------Sa--------------------- ---------Bueno----Kilman---Gomes--------- -Semedo---------------------------Ait-Nouri- --------------Doyle-----Gomes------------- -------------------Lemina------------------ --------------Hwang------Cunha-----------
  7. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Can't recall a game we have had two big decisions like that go our way this season tbh...
  8. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Makes me laugh had two big decisions go their way and the Everton fans still act hard done by here haha!
  9. B

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Alan Smith on comms is a joke by the way another one like Carragher who can't hide his biased.
  10. B

Wolves v Arsenal comms thread.

Doherty weak ffs.. He isn't up to it sorry.
  11. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Entertaining game but my god the standard is dreadful isn't it?
  12. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Okay what happened to Silva at half time.. fair play hahaha.
  13. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Chris Sutton showing his bias here, there is clearly contact... You can admit you didn't see it first time round..
  14. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Thing is when he was younger you could see a bit of something and thought he would come goo but I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong about him... He hasn't developed at all if anything he is getting worse! Still plays like a kid just doesn't have that fight in him to succeed.
  15. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Silva doesn't help himself does he? Ffs show some fight that was embarrassing.
Back
Top Bottom