Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bognor_Wolf

1. B

The same old, same old, repeated arguments transfer thread

If this is true think Neves will be staying can't see where else he would go atm..
  2. B

Joao Moutinho Surely Deserves a New 1 or 2 year Contract

All the talk of Roma has gone completely quiet since Matic signed for them think it is more than likely that it is all agreed he is staying on for at least one more year here and they are just waiting for him to return from his holidays and they will get it signed.. That is what I think anyway...
  3. B

Nunes is in Paris at the moment not sure if it means anything..
  4. B

Looks a good player my only worry would be he looks a little lightweight for a midfield role were as Nunes has that bite to his game.
  5. B

With all the talk of transfers a positive regarding the team... Having this guy hopefully fit and ready to go after a pre season: If we can keep him and Podence fully fit for the season (big IF with Podence) will certainly improve our ability to create chances 100%!
  6. B

Fans have every right to moan with how it is going at the moment, anyone that has seen my posts on here will see they have mainly been very pro Fosun and to be honest I still think they will do right for the club... but in truth I was annoyed with how the transfer windows went last season and so...
  7. B

Yeah you are spot but the problem with that is how long do we wait? Look at Leeds for example they have spent money before the sale of Philips because they knew a deal was lined up for him, if we are now stalling on Nunes (if the report is true of course) that suggests Neves isn't any where near...
  8. B

If this is true.. What a joke!
  9. B

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

I actually think he will be a good signing for City who normally get these type of signings spot on.. Not a big name but someone who will grow at City and working under Pep.... Something Man Utd should look at instead of just buying names...
  10. B

I think a slight concern for me is we have had "strong" links from respectable sources for the likes of Palhinha,Nunes and Fernández but every other position we need to strengthen has gone really quiet apart from the odd one from bad sources (Barbosa and Collins) I just hope we are working on...
  11. B

Totally agree with this! Yeah the team playing a little further up the field might help him a little but he is still a more deeper midfielder..
  12. B

"More than difficult" sorry this doesn't look like it is going to happen does it?
  13. B

To be fair should worded that better they have 3 players already signed up and looking to get this one done aswell with an improved offer... Wasn't actually having a dig just pointing out Leeds are getting their business done early!
  14. B

Leeds getting some business done early this would be a top signing for them! Weren't we linked with him in the past?
Top Bottom