Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bognor_Wolf's latest activity

• B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to SteveBullsKnee's post in the thread Leon Chiwome with Like Like.
    What difference does who he supported as a kid make?
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to SteveBullsKnee's post in the thread Matheus Cunha with Like Like.
    He can love being here while having one eye on the future they aren’t mutually exclusive.
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to Starsky's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    That night was so ****ing cold!!
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to SingleMalt's post in the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024 with Like Like.
    We could’ve had two…
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf replied to the thread Today’s Games 2023-2024.
    Remember watching Wolves lose to Crawley in league one if you would have told me 10 years later we would have a Brazilian international...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to KnowNuttin's post in the thread Hurt with Like Like.
    So who remembers Ryan Bennett at Bristol.. Moutinho at Manure.. Cardiff missing those penalties.. The 4-3 comeback v Leicester... Iwan...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to Mugwump's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    I always thought this was going to happen, said it in January and was told the plan was Bellgarde and Fraser as backup. Thought it was...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to Northampton_wolf's post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    Im all for don't blame Fraser I'm in that same camp but so many don't blame the 19 year old were on top of Silva... What's the...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf replied to the thread Hurt.
    I hope and don't think I will ever experience anything as bad (in terms of one of games) as that Watford game was the perfect day up...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to Lisas Husband's post in the thread Hurt with Like Like.
    The Watford game took it out of us. On our way to the final, only for it to be wrenched away. The way "he" did us still hurts due to the...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to Glow69's post in the thread Hurt with Like Like.
    Nowhere near as bad as Watford! Peak team, outplayed Watford in a semi final at wembley with 2 minutes to go to a final. Today -...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf reacted to Fenrir_'s post in the thread Nathan Fraser with Like Like.
    Well I got told I was talking nonsense a couple of months ago but I'll repeat it, he's just not physically ready yet. Not his fault, and...
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf replied to the thread Pedro Neto.
    O'Neil saying looks like he is done for the season.... Great day ffs!
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    It's not a witch hunt only people to blame for putting him in that position are the club! Don't think anyone blames the player?
  • B
    Bognor_Wolf replied to the thread Coventry Verdict.
    Actually felt sorry for him he needs a loan move away he clearly isn't anywhere near ready (shock horror he might never be for this...
Back
Top Bottom