Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by blaenboy

1. B

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Ah, if I turn up the volume I can hear it!!
  2. B

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Anyone having trouble getting Live Commentary on Wolves website?
  3. B

Arsenal (H)

Actually, flight home is 23.10 from Birmingham, so possibly could make it! Hm, just a bit tight I suspect.
  4. B

Arsenal (H)

Booked my flights fr On Ireland 2days ago for Arsenal game, on basis that match won’t be changed 4-5 weeks beforehand ( Premier League guidelines say 5 weeks). More air fares wasted.
  5. B

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

From a United supporting friend during the game : “That's the best 30 minutes of football I have seen from United this season.” Just got to admit that they played very well and carved us open time after time. Rashford/ Shaw took Semedo apart. United had good movement, we struggled with it...
  6. B

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Agree that Semedo Man of the Match. Very assured looking. Several other excellent performances, such as Dawson, Neto and, to a lesser extent, Doherty. Defensively we were impressive. Surprised at high praise for Doyle; Did a lot of good things but gave the ball away cheaply several times in...
  7. B

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

It is neither. In Ireland it is Do (the "o" as in doc)- herty
  8. B

Wolves v Blackpool. EFL (Carabao) Cup. Rd. 2. comms thread.

Re KBWWWFC’s dismissal of my comment on Doherty , I think that you will find that youare not wholly correct.
  9. B

Re KBWWWFC’s dismissal of my comment on Doherty , I think that you will find that you are not wholly correct.
  10. B

I have made the point before: Doherty was originally a centre back and can certainly play that position. However he much prefers wingback and is more than “ decent “ in that position
  11. B

Wrexham…… promotion done and dusted April 22 nd?

Having been brought up in Wales, I have always followed all the Welsh teams , including Wrexham, so I am delighted to see them do well. There is a Wolves link: does anyone remember a young irish lad called Anthony Forde? He was on the fringes of the Wolves teams, having come through the youth...
  12. B

Matt Doherty

Was originally a centre back for Bohemians. Was a critical element in our success in my view- always finding a bit of space. Criticism of his defensive abilities sometimes failed to take account of the fact that you cannot be in both penalty areas at once. I think Semedo has a lot of qualities...
  13. B

Verdict thread vs West Ham

I have been reading the comments on Collins with interest. I commented before on the positions that people take on players. Some have had it in for him since he joined for some strange reason, possibly because he was not the big name signing they wanted and , being Irish, not quite exotic...
  14. B

The Most Underrated Wolves Player.

You find that once a supporter gets a down on a player, they will never rate as being any good , no matter what. It is a flaw in human nature. Everything they do wrong afterwards reinforces the view of the supporter, demonstrating how right they were. Anything the player does well is...
  15. B

The Most Underrated Wolves Player.

Hugely underrated by the fans who seemed to think that since he arrived as a forward that is where he should stay. The fact that he went on to play in the premiership when we were in the Championship was proof enough.
Back
Top Bottom