Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by blackbullyV2

1. B

The OMFG you beauties Man City verdict thread

Saturday is why we all love football, right? My grandfather took my dad from a child, my dad took me from a child and on Saturday my daughter witnessed a football match that I hope will stay with her for her whole life. Absolutely brilliant, thank you Wolves.
  2. B

Worst players hair cuts

Brolin
  3. B

30th Anniversary of last game on the old South Bank

My god, 30 years? I remember it well. My dad took me up there to say goodbye to the old terrace. His dad before him used to stand on there in the 50's and 60's. Loved the old South Bank.
  4. B

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

What. A. Legend.
  5. B

Offside

The offside law is clearly a joke right now. Salah's goal should never have stood, but as it did, why on earth was Raul's ruled out today?? The defender has the least touch, and it looked like he played the ball to me.
  6. B

Oh Adama Traore!

He does things that nobody else in the squad is capable of, opposition fear him and often double mark him. But he's bad a saving penalties, or something, get rid.
  7. B

Cup win or Survival?

You'll see wolves get promoted, and relegated many times in a lifetime. But cup wins? They're rare, and precious. Cup all day.
  8. B

Great FORGOTTEN Wolves goals

The lad was on fire for a while back then.
  9. B

Lol, awesome info mate! I looked it up, it did make it 2-0, 86th minute. I wonder how much the goalposts were out?
  10. B

Congratulations Emi Martinez!

I think he's great, the only argie I don't think is a ****. And that's because he's a super ****! His dancing, and revving up the crowd and ****housery make me laugh. Good keeper too.
  11. B

Nice find, but I think it was this one, at 1:52.
  12. B

Robbie Dennison scored a belter at Molineux once. Last minute, he ran it from the halfway line and then hammered it onto the top left corner from the edge of the box. Then celebrated by collapsing onto his back, he was knackered. Made it 2-0 I think, but I can't remember the opposition.
  13. B

Podence

He's our biggest threat and yet he annoys the crap out of me. Can't pass water and couldn't finish his dinner, which often has him rolling about under the dinner table.
  14. B

Steve Davis

**** me, this season has had disaster written all over it since coady, it's gotten worse and now...this?? Can we seriously not get an actual, decent manager from ****ing anywhere? Are they trying to get us relegated? This beggars belief.
  15. B

West Ham v Wolves comms thread.

We're playing 3 at the back? One of which is jonny and the sweeper is neves?? What the ****? My everton mates are loving their free loan of our captain, coady. It's not like we need the best sweeper we've seen at the club for years, it's it? ****ing unbelievable.
Back
Top Bottom