Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bjorn Star

1. Bjorn Star

Manchester City v Wolves comms thread.

Another decision which justifies my decision not to renew. This league is corrupt as ****. I’ll be back as a ST holder if and when we get relegated.
  2. Bjorn Star

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

You’re clearly trolling at this point or employed by PGMOL. If VAR is so fantastic why did they not spot the exact same foul against us at Old Trafford? I know I shouldn’t bite but you seem to be enjoying the attention of being VAR’s biggest fan
  3. Bjorn Star

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Why are some people on their high horse about MGW getting stick, he deserves it. He has always shown a **** attitude. So up his own ****. Compare him to some of our former players who didn’t come through the academy but have more class in their little finger than MGW. The likes of Jota have got...
  4. Bjorn Star

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

Shame Nuno is managing these ****s. Cannot stand MGW.
  5. Bjorn Star

Away season tickets - should they continue?

Why do people try and score points over others by pointing out they won’t go to Brighton midweek? Do they not have jobs, children or other commitments?
  6. Bjorn Star

Bees replay

This thread is so tedious. Some people clearly don’t have any bigger issues in their lives to worry about if they’re so concerned about a few season ticket holders not going. I’m a ST holder and haven’t taken up the option of my ticket. If it were a PL game then I’d already have my ticket and...
  7. Bjorn Star

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

To look at the ones we’ve conceded vs the one that wasn’t given at Old Trafford
  8. Bjorn Star

Fulham v Wolves comms thread.

I really hope Gaz goes ****ing apoplectic in the post match interview. Club can cover the fine. **** this ****.
  9. Bjorn Star

New thought on VAR

Have we ever been given a fortuitous VAR decision? It’s unbelievable the amount of awful ones we’ve had against us. 3 already this season and who could forget the abomination at Anfield last season too.
  10. Bjorn Star

Sky are absolute rubbish

Loving the sexism in this thread. Always the same. Some of you are stuck in a different century. I could stereotype you as well I’m sure.
  11. Bjorn Star

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

I’m convinced at this point that Lobo de Ouro is Nunes’ step dad from Sunderland. Keeps defending him in a cryptic way saying ‘there’s more to the story’… Anyway, hoping for an interesting deadline day for what must be the first time ever as a Wolves fan!
  12. Bjorn Star

Nunes to City

Do you know Nunes personally? Seems like you’re suggesting you do? I’m sure he’s a decent bloke but this is an unprofessional decision and obviously taints fans’ opinion of him. He’d have known that when he did it. I completely get him wanting to move - I’d want to leave Wolves too at the...
  13. Bjorn Star

Nunes to City

Ruben has far more class about him. He is a rare breed.
  14. Bjorn Star

Nunes to City

Also City can **** off with their low bids. They’re filthy rich. It’s like they just want everyone to bow down to them and how dare we not just give them our players for free. They’ve become what they used to despise in their rivals.
  15. Bjorn Star

Nunes to City

Completely understand him wanting to go - I would too if I was him. Pathetic to refuse to train though. The rest of us have to go into work and work bloody hard for our money whether we’re happy at work or not. IF this is true then it’s just another typical egotistical footballer with no...
Back
Top Bottom