Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bill McCai

1. B

Season ticket prices 24/25

Has the 12% come from anybody reliable or just somebody on Twitter?
  2. B

Where is the increase being rumoured?
  3. B

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

I heard 40 kids from the Family Enclosure walked out once Atwell disallowed the Hwang header.
  4. B

Bournemouth Verdict

Still disappointed at how poor we were last night. We had a decent side out but couldn't get near them in the first half. We looked better (though as toothless) against Arsenal. All the mood music seemed to be suggesting we were targeting this game (and the Luton one) as more realistic chances...
  5. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I wonder if Iraola will go on Monday night football to explain how he beat us?
  6. B

Bournemouth Verdict

Since going out with a whimper v Cov we have played 6 PL games. P6 W0 D2 L4 Pts 2. We need to stop the rot before the end of the season, the whole thing looks stale.
  7. B

Bournemouth Verdict

Outplayed, outthought, just generally rubbish all round. The season is drifting into nothingness.
  8. B

Lopetegui

Premier League PPG (Wolves) Lopetegui 1.348 O’Neil 1.303 Not much in it and both had to deal with different things on arrival.
  9. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

10. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Is interviewing for other PL jobs whilst in role at Wolves ok? I’m sure many on here didn’t like Lopetegui - is this any better?
  11. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

12. B

Gary’s De-Presser

---------------Bentley........Sa...........King----------------------- --------------Kilman-----S Bueno-----Toti----------- ---------------Lemina----Doyle---J Gomes------ ------------------Sarabia-------Fraser------------
  13. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

https://www.marca.com/futbol/las-palmas/2024/04/19/6622385922601d0e568b4588.html
  14. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

Yerson Desertion.
  15. B

We've had a 94/95% renewal rate since promotion so all we say here is nonsense anyway. It would just be nice not to be gouged on price and for the club to explain why they are putting the prices up? They cannot be bothered to paint the stadium.
Back
Top Bottom