Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bigcheese

1. B

Petition to stop VAR

Why not do both?
  2. B

Petition to stop VAR

So you think we should just roll over? Without the fans the game is nothing. I agree 32000 signatures in 5yr isn't great, but if everyone shared it with at least two fans of different teams, and let's be honest we all know a couple,it would soon bump it up.
  3. B

Petition to stop VAR

We can but try and change it, share it with anyone you can!
  4. B

Petition to stop VAR

https://chng.it/5Mtxv6brN5 Sign the petition lads and lasses, let's try and get rid.
  5. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

It's ok saying never mind the noise, but if a bid off a big club comes in do you really think he's not going to want to go? If we don't sell then we have a disgruntled player who will only upset a happy dressing room. A bid over 50m and I'd sell, he's replaceable.
  6. B

Weekend Prediction Game, Season 2023-2024

Thanks for a season of good natured footy fun TWITN. Where do I send my bank details for the 3rd place GG prize money, which will be donated to the Peroni help fund for football predictions!
  7. B

When are SYHO & SUZIQ'S points deduction come into force TWITN? I'm sure there's a FFP irregularities somewhere and more asterisk's needed.
  8. B

Week 32 Fixtures - Sat 20th-Sun21st April (LEMON CUP 4/4) 1 Luton 1~1 Brentford 2 Sheffield Utd 1~3 Burnley 3 Wolves 1~2* Arsenal 4 Man City 3~1 Chelsea 5 Valencia 3~1 Real Betis 6 Verona 0~0 Udinese 7 Wolfsburg 2~0 Bochum 8 Everton 0~1* Nottingham Forest...
  9. B

I agree to a certain extent but nobody is going to pay in excess of 80m for RAN. 50m and he'd be gone for me,we can reshape the whole squad with that and the Guides,Silva and Podence money.
  10. B

Don't you think every other premier league team and most of europes top league's are also looking at the south American market? We'll not have a free run on anyone.
  11. B

An extra box of Peroni will be bought in for this week!
  12. B

Forest verdict

I agree that Doc shouldn't be starting game's, that would be Bueno for me, but I think Sarabia is being hard done by regards the criticism on here. Since Cuhna,Hwang and Neto have been injured, he's been asked to play all across the front line in positions that are not going to get the best out...
  13. B

After a extra evening on the Peroni,it appears to have done the trick so far this week. More of the same today for hopefully a good Sunday!
  14. B

Week 31 Fixtures - Sat 13th-Sun 14th April (LEMON CUP 3/4) 1 Newcastle 2~2* Tottenham 2 Brentford 3~1 Sheffield Utd 3 Burnley 0~2 Brighton 4 Man City 4~0 Luton 5 Nottingham Forest 1~1* Wolves 6 Bournemouth 2~2* Man Utd 7 Atletico Madrid 1~2 Girona 8 Lecce 1~0 Empoli 9...
  15. B

I will take your sage advice TWITN & endeavour to consume as much Peroni as possible over the next two rounds. Mrs cheese and her dry January ****** really may have scuppered my chances!
Back
Top Bottom