Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Berlin Wolf

1. Berlin Wolf

77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs : Worldwide (Introduction)

NEW WORLDWIDE WOLVES BRANCH PHOTOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ARE REGULARLY POSTED HERE Mol Mix List : 77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs : Worldwide (Introduction) Mol Mix List : 77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs ★ Worldwide
  2. Berlin Wolf

Arsenal predictions

Going for a valiant 2-2 draw. It will be interesting see how we cope in preparation for City and Liverpool!
  3. Berlin Wolf

Burnley (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Wolves fans based or visiting Germany tonight! Fortunately, the match is Live on Sky KO 20:45!
  4. Berlin Wolf

Burnley v Wolves predictions

Going for a 1-1 draw.
  5. Berlin Wolf

Villa (A) Pre-Match Thread!

For Wolves fans visiting or based in Germany. Villa v Wolves match Live on German Sky KO 18:30.
  6. Berlin Wolf

Gaz tapped up?

Seems Wolves are prepared to discuss a new deal with Gary O'Neil after Man Utd's approach. https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/wolves-reveal-stance-gary-oneil-28894074#ICID=Android_MENNewsApp_AppShare
  7. Berlin Wolf

77 Wolves Official & Independent Supporters Clubs : Worldwide (Introduction)

09.03.2024 : Irish Wolves Michael Moore in the WWW Lounge pre-Fulham attends his FIRST Wolves match 09.03.2024 : Victorian Wolves Chairman Rob Powell, son Ryan & Kimberley at the Hogg's Head pre-Fulham 16.03.2024 : Berlin Wolves WWW Lounge. 2nd photo with Blackpool & West Norway Wolves...
  8. Berlin Wolf

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

I whole heartedly agree with most of what you say WWM. I was actually referring to the last bit, news that Fosun would invest in the stadium or training ground. First we've heard for a long time that they are still willing to do this. The stadium does need to be updated, revamped and capacity...
  9. Berlin Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

9am on the dot like you Millsywolf. I had cars and water hydrant captions, then the 'session timed out'! 1490 in front of me, a six minute wait. Managed to get a ticket in the Billy Wright, W5, just above the directors box, 20 quid for 65+, very happy, glad the process is over. No website crash...
  10. Berlin Wolf

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

Absolutely. We need to keep our regular starters and sell our non starters to claw money back we have lost buying them.
  11. Berlin Wolf

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

Apart from rewarding Gary O'Neil with an improved contract, Matt Hobb's said something which caught my attention.. Matt wants Wolves to be "self-sustainable" on the pitch, so any investment from owners Fosun can go into the stadium or training ground. Good to hear!
  12. Berlin Wolf

Coventry City (Home) - The Emirates Football Association Challenge Cup Quarter-Final; 16th March - 12:15pm

Thanks for the info SuziQ. That gives me confidence of getting a ticket tomorrow.
  13. Berlin Wolf

Rodrigo Gomes

News on this from a website posted on Fb, so take the fee with a big pinch of salt. 'Wolves have signed Rodrigo Gomes from SC Braga for £38 million ahead of the summer, in Gary O’Neil’s first full summer as a replacement for Neto Pedro.'
  14. Berlin Wolf

Has it been confirmed it's a 12:30 Saturday KO Sketched?
Back
Top Bottom