Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Beowulf

1. B

Albion punishment

I don't doubt we have fans like that too. The more the country moves towards the right the worse it becomes imo.
  2. B

Albion punishment

Have they been fined yet or are the charges still hanging over them? The FA seem to be doing well...fa.
  3. B

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Mini rant and it's a grammar rant . Is anyone else fed up of (especially football) commentators, ex professional footballers and experts that consistentently get basic grammar wrong? Seems like the word those, does not exist in their vocab along with others such as of instead of have as in...
  4. B

Chelsea

Thank goodness he's not in charge here. Imagine what the Chelsea fan base must think of him and the ride he'd have here having spent how many millions. I've always thought he was one of if not the most over rated managers in history.
  5. B

Old Molineux Photos

I think I can remember reading the gates were stored to be used in the future presumably at the museum.
  6. B

RIP Stan Bowles

Apart from his flair my greatest memory of him was at the 1980 league Cup final. He didn't play for some reason or another but walked past the Wolves fans on the dog track to the chorus of "Where's your wife gone, where's your wife gone, where's your wife gone Stanley Bowls. With the milkman...
  7. B

14 games left point predictions

20 points to leave is on 50. That was me being pessimistic
  8. B

Matheus Cunha

Love the guy more and more each time he plays. He plays with a smile and puts a smile on many faces. Long may he continue in Wolves colours.
  9. B

The **** Away

Up an at emm, goo on Wolves.
  10. B

Stadium Plans

Fabulous photo Sussex Wolf.
  11. B

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

The Wolves Forum. I won't post any names as they're not to my knowledge on here to be able to defend or justify their opinion. Many did not and still do not want GON as is the case here, and far more wanted Lage to fail fora sustained amount of time. Many insults hurled at both managers (players...
  12. B

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I disagree, there are at least two or three vociferous, so called fans who ave repeatedly expressed this opinion. For clarity on TWF.
  13. B

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Forgot to add. What a player Tommy Doyle is, do we have an option to buy for about £4mil IIRC? Get the cheque book out Jeff. Think this lad has huge potential. Keeps the ball moving quickly and incisive. He's been impressive since he came in. Reminds me a little of a certain Mr Scholes.
  14. B

Wolves vs. Newcastle verdict

Morning all. New poster here. What a refreshing few weeks we have had. It all seems much more positive, long may it continue. Thanks Wolves
Back
Top Bottom