Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by benevans94

1. B

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Away from the Coady chat and taking that Insider is genuine. It might not be Silva but another RB striker… Poulsen? Fits the target man mould, fast too. (Sorry, normally a lurker, not a poster )
  2. B

Midfielder (Vitinha) on loan later this week..

Coutinho :sweatsmile::sweatsmile:
  3. B

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

interesting you’ve quoted an oldish message about Dias since you mentioned the new neighbour thing
  4. B

Summer 2020 Transfer Window

‘noclue’? Great signing
  5. B

Dual Agent Representation

Does this concern us o_O Dual agent representation in doubt as Premier League puts issue on AGM agenda
  6. B

Hause

I hope so!
  7. B

Hause

Erm, https://twitter.com/AcademyWolves/status/919994756448612352 Did anyone pick up on this pic of Hause? What happened to the lad?
  8. B

Iorfa to leave?

Can anyone shed some light on the insta story? Any inside knowledge?
  9. B

Afobe.

A friend doing some work with one of the first team departments (Senior) mentioned it today. As I said, not ITK, just regurgitating some supposed 'inside chat'.
  10. B

Afobe.

Not ITK but snippet of information is this has legs, potentially end of this week kinda legs.
  11. B

Transfer movements/Rumours Summer 2017

Anyone care to be drawn in on the one from wolves rumours - 'Berbatov training at Wolves'?
  12. B

QPR Boozer

Delete
  13. B

Changes

Hi Just a quick question really... With us being owned by a corporation such as Fosun, would any changes such as management be more like to happen on a weekday? I'm just thinking if they have to report to the Fosun board or even the stock exchange? Could be way off here but be good if someone...
Back
Top Bottom