Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Bawtry Wolf

1. B

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Think it maybe someone putting 2 and 2 together a coming up with 7. Their new Sporting Director was at Bournemouth so I think that’s where the link has been manufactured from.
  2. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I know we’ve got a self sustaining policy (sell to buy) but have we got the right players lined up £8-£15m is not guaranteed immediate PL success, it takes time. Also the Crown Jewels are generally the experienced players and you need to keep some to maintain identity and team culture. Not...
  3. B

Sasa

He’d be stupid to. He needs to be told by a Dr that he shouldn’t play again then he can claim the insurance. Otherwise he gives up his contract with nowhere to go.
  4. B

Forest- possible points deduction

We’ve had penalties given against us for a lot less. They all annoy me but the one that really grates is Luton where the arm wasn’t in an unnatural position considering Gomes was sliding and looking to block a cross which deflected off him. If that’s a penalty then Forest’s today is nailed...
  5. B

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Bet it’s offside
  6. B

Could Nuno come back?

With due respect, your thread starting does not result in positive outcomes. Personally I want GON to have a pre-season and a transfer window without the handbrake on full as I think we could end up with something special. I don’t need threads started by people who have a record of jinx what...
  7. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

One of the scenarios discussed is that those owed money were also eyeing a share of Everton’s new £500 million stadium in lieu of repayment. If that happens they will be screwed as they’ll not get all of the income they’re expecting. I hope they go down. They cheated, whinged and are trying to...
  8. B

Think Coventry. Built a new stadium and it killed them. It often happens. Someone will buy it and lease it back to Everton which will suck them dry.
  9. B

U18 & U23 news and info...

Great move though - the ball from the keeper and the the first time pass were sublime
  10. B

Will Fosun realise?

Interesting comments by Shi about learning lessons from injuries and small squad. Seems to be acknowledging the problems. I also actually like what he says about VAR as it’s backing Gary up and calling it for what it is.
  11. B

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

Chiwome wasn’t offside for the corner but was as soon as Kilman heads it. However, the only thing that Chiwome stops is Fabianski possibly getting to the ball at the same time as Kilman from the corner, if the latter was so minded but he wasn’t. Players stand in the keepers way all the time at...
  12. B

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I like Santi. Think there is a player there.
  13. B

That’s what Fosun have done for us before. Turned debt into equity and we posted a healthy profit during 20/21 COVID season.
  14. B

Will Fosun realise?

Well tomorrow’s press conference will be interesting. Listening to Judah and Keen it’s clear they recognise that hares are running and by keep stirring they might encourage 1 or 2 people to subscribe to the E&S. must admit Keen does grate and he was in full Fosun defence mode. However, I would...
  15. B

Jeff Shi Out

This summer will be a big test. His letter to fans last season said that this year would be challenging but next year would be better. I understand what Hobbs has said and that he wants to sell one to reinvest and build. The key will be whether Jeff pulls the rug again. If he does he’s...
Back
Top Bottom