Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by arooooo

1. arooooo

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

It's nice to see Hwang's smile again on the pitch.
  2. arooooo

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Premier League Mornings Live is in Nashville this weekend, where I live . . . There'll be a meetup of local and travelling Wolves fans in a bar this afternoon (Friday), and then thousands of folks standing in an outdoor park downtown Saturday watching all the Prem matches on seperate big...
  3. arooooo

Coventry Verdict

Que sera, sir; awww.....
  4. arooooo

Chelsea v Wolves comms thread.

Poo. edit: Unpoo!
  5. arooooo

Three Word Posts

Molineux distance: Pond. :-(
  6. arooooo

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

Wolves' official app.
  7. arooooo

Wolves v Brentford FAC3R comms thread.

I've got the commentary going on the app just in time to hear that the oppo have scored...
  8. arooooo

Donation link now live In memory of Jonzy 54

"Your browser is not supported. If you have difficulty making a donation, please use one of the supported browsers listed in our Accessibility Statement." I tried Firefox, Chrome, and Safari, all of which show as supported in the Accessibility Statement, but I'm on a 2012 MacBook Pro that's not...
  9. arooooo

Wolves v Brighton comms thread.

What the flying ****?!? [edit: posted this seeing the 3rd one go in]
  10. arooooo

Team vs Rennes

Fabioless beginning; perhaps it shall end Fabiolously.
  11. arooooo

Why? Just why would you?

I wonder how much shorter this thread would be if I hit just one ignore button.... [edit: actually it's still 5 pages; i'm surprised]
  12. arooooo

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Off-topic; I was watching the Monte Carlo men's singles semifinals before this, and the match was suspended for rain 5 minutes before kickoff!! :thumbsup: (hoping it's ~a 2-hour delay)
  13. arooooo

Wolves v Brentford comms thread.

Well, that was rather pleasant. [edit: i mean $^&% yeah!]
  14. arooooo

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

I always open the match thread just after it goes up, to read the team selection. I really should leave it at that, maybe reopen it when we score a goal....
  15. arooooo

I have something to say that doesn’t require it’s own thread.

Several times in the past I've wanted to ask a standalone question and thought about starting a thread like this one! A simple question that would get an answer or two and require no discussion, not worth a thread but not fitting into a match thread, a player thread, and so on...
Back
Top Bottom