Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Alienwolf

1. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Palace will do well to keep him this Summer, having apparently said a couple of weeks ago that Olise & Eze will cost £60m. Still only 22 and worth every penny of that.
  2. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Although Man U do have a long injury list, this is a shocking performance from a group of players that cost significantly more than the Palace team. Mount (I feel a bit sorry for him tonight) Antony (looking like he’s entered the World Hide & Seek Championship) Wan Bissaka, & Hojlund must have...
  3. Alienwolf

U18 & U23 news and info...

I’ve not seen Angel play, but he certainly is ripping it up at this level. Let’s hope we can keep hold of him to see if we have a real player on our hands
  4. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Right then, decisions decisions. Ipswich on the TV and Blues on the iPad or the other way round. This is a real dilemma. First World problems hey What? Arsenal kick-off at lunch-time as well. I need a lie down
  5. Alienwolf

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

I wander if they’re going to spin him? If not, they must have an agreement in place to sell KDH before the end of June. He’s their only real big money maker.
  6. Alienwolf

Everton, surely a points deduction?

30 points os, of course, the gross figure. You need to deduct the points that we’ve gained from decisions going on our favour, so the net figure is something closer to 30 points.
  7. Alienwolf

To add to that, Olise’s injury record this season must be fairly similar to that of Neto. Hamstring issues that have meant missing several months. Eze missed a few matches as well, as that’s when Palace really struggled without both of them in the team. On balance, I’d go for Neto over both...
  8. Alienwolf

Premier League clubs vote in favour of spending cap

There’s no way the Saudis are investing in Scottish clubs
  9. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

This is the worst performance I’ve seen from a City team in a long time. Forest should be in front and comfortably.
  10. Alienwolf

Am I missing something with the potential transfer of Yerson in the summer? I have no issue with him if he is enjoying his football and lifestyle in Spain. If he wants to move there permanently, then so be it, but what’s with the £15m? If they want him, we need to replace him, as he is part...
  11. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Even so, El Deductico next Sunday still looks a massive game for both teams. If there’s a loser, they’ll have a very nervy last few fixtures.
  12. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Very impressed with the Plymouth keeper last night (Cooper?) First time I’ve seen him, but sure the comms said he’d been their POTS for the pat 2 seasons
  13. Alienwolf

Anyone else thinking sod it

Saturday was probably the turning point for me. I’ve no idea why it was the final straw, as unbelievably we’ve been on the wrong side of worse decisions this and other seasons. But, as the corner was delivered, Kilman rose, the ball struck the back of the net and everyone around me celebrated...
  14. Alienwolf

Wolves v West Ham United comms thread.

The good news is that it looks as if Bowen is playing a central role today, the bad news is that Doc will have to contend with marking Kudus instead
  15. Alienwolf

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Just planning my viewing for the weekend. Why do the games on Sunday kick off so late?
Back
Top Bottom