Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Aimless Balls

1. Aimless Balls

GOTS -- now with Poll

Sarabia for me. Stunning 2-piece of skill, nothing the defenders could/should’ve done better, near post or not.
  2. Aimless Balls

What shoould Wolves do next with Fabio Silva?

What’s this source and why do you believe it? Because it’s the lowest? Also, have Rangers picked up 100% of whatever his salary is for the spell? Did we receive a loan fee? Anything verified would be great.
  3. Aimless Balls

Congratulations King John!

Got to meet him in the worldwide wolves lounge before the Luton match, the gem.
  4. Aimless Balls

I’m fine with crapping on his attitude but I think he could be as humble or hardworking as anyone wanted and still not do anything. Maturity is not the answer.
  5. Aimless Balls

Not physical evidence, though. At no point since we got him 4 years ago has he looked like anything on the pitch. He was only worth something on spec, seemingly because of a rating in a video game. Chiwome is better at 18. Line Fabio up against broke 21-22 y/os and what’s the difference...
  6. Aimless Balls

The “he’s still young, not his fault his price was so high” arguments are fine. I just don’t know, football-wise, why anyone thinks this particular 21-22 y/o player will come good. I see no physical evidence that he’ll be able to do the job anywhere. I’m open to suggestions because I would...
  7. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

3 minutes added in the CL semis, 11 in the Championship.
  8. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Ha I don’t know about that but it was a pretty clumsy challenge.
  9. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Pen to Real, Vini Jr gets his 2nd for 2-2.
  10. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Camavinga on. Nice lil sub.
  11. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Wow Kane in again and but gets muscled off it by Rudiger. Bayern is circling after Real had the first good chance of the half from Kroos, Real need a St Jude moment.
  12. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Yep that’s a pen to Bayern. Kane buries it. 2-1.
  13. Aimless Balls

Today’s Games 2023-2024

1-1 Leroy Sane solo effort.
  14. Aimless Balls

POTS -- Now with Poll

I went with Cunha in the end but Mario and João would be worthy as they were the foundation, although I couldn’t argue too much if RAN or Nelson got it either, consistently very good. Also, pre-Newcastle Pedro reached superstar status, no Wolves player had been among the best in the PL like...
  15. Aimless Balls

Next Seasons Shirts

Come to think of it, everything is wrong with everything.
Back
Top Bottom