Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Adi dassler

1. A

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

My daughter has a job at the Mount she's not long started so I've told her to keep her eyes and ears open
  2. A

Duje Ćaleta-Car (Marseille)

It's a gated community around Tettenhall Codsall area I was actually working on one of the apartments the day after Bruno moved in and apparently nuno still has his apartments there
  3. A

Summer transfer window - 2021 Deadline Day passed...

You obviously come from the quiet side of Wolverhampton round by me people like that are the good neighbours
  4. A

And the new signing is ..............................
  5. A

Chelsea Tina

I knew her sister Vicki. My parents fostered one of her daughters for a few years back in the late 80s
  6. A

Billy Wilson - a name from the past

Last time I saw him he was eating horse sh#t by the man on the horse,something to do with his sanctuary
  7. A

I like Jack.

Good player when he stays on his feet, I hate all this diving carp same as Kane falling all over the place,but we've been cheated so many times in tournaments I think its about time we done our fair share of diving and nobody cons refs like grealish does
  8. A

Ait-Nouri

He's posted a picture of himself in a wolves training kit on Instagram last night so read what you may out of that
  9. A

Let's not forget fosun are an investment company. They'll invest in youngsters and sell at a profit its what they do. As long as wolves make a profit fosun will be happy enough
  10. A

Lower Quality Foreign Players

How can they distinguish if a player is of low quality? If he adds something different to a system then surely he's not low quality
  11. A

Rayan Aït-Nouri.... SIGNED!!!

Told nuno he had his head on upside down apparently
  12. A

Joao Palhinha link...

Didnt adama test positive in Spain?
  13. A

I'm pleased we've got him as he looks like he's going to be some player but im more pleased for yout. The bloke has took some stick on here for a couple of weeks now and he's stuck it out. Hopefully he gets more info and he's not going to be shot down in flames. Fair play to ya kidda
  14. A

I'm surprised that nobody has associated the oasis song 'dont look back in anger' to this potential signing. Youve missed a trick there mixers
Back
Top Bottom