Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Abbobrom

1. A

Tommy Doyle

Doyle has a quick thinking football brain, a great feature to have. Not gifted with great pace, but his distribution and spacial awareness, plus his set piece accuracy make him a special player. Remember his age!!!
  2. A

Predictions, Citeh v Wolves

City supporters on their Forum seem to think they will give us a bashing for our audacity to beat them in September. I hope we can give them a game. Live TV into the USA as well, it could get a World Wide audience.
  3. A

I like Boubs

He had a good game against Arsenal last weekend. Tenacious in this tackles and prepared to mix it when needed.
  4. A

Loan Thread 2023/24

My son in law is a Stoke season ticket holder, home and away. He rates both Cundle and Hoever. It has taken Cundle time to settle in but he says his work rate off the ball is immense. Hoever is one of their top goal scorers, better as a wing back than full back. He would like Stoke to sign...
  5. A

Season ticket prices 24/25

Not managed to get on to the site recently, but I wanted to add this to the pensioner season ticket debate. When I became an octogenarian in January this year, my pension increased by 25p per week. A whole twenty fine pence. I would welcome suggestions on what I should spend it on. A week...
  6. A

Kilman keep or sell?

But formites are saying he is no good, when he clearly is good because he is a regular starter in a Premier League side.
  7. A

Kilman keep or sell?

A few years ago I posted that many on this forum wouldn't know a good player if they saw one. After the comments on this thread about Max I stand by it. He was superb last night, and has been excellent this season.
  8. A

Ps we have a bus to Uttoxeter on a Wednesday so that rules out getting to Molineux on Saturdays , and I don't possess a bus pass .
  9. A

I have a reasonable pension from teaching and a state pension as well. I can't complain about that, however, you have to manage on that and cut your cloth accordingly. No chance of extra earnings, eg. Overtime or cash in hand jobs. As a school boy I cycled from Stafford to every home match...
  10. A

If you want me to answer that I will. I worked till I was 74, not in teaching I might add. After thirty years at the chalk face I left the profession and went truck driving. I had a LGV licence when I was teaching and spent holidays working. I used to European work mainly. I paid my stamp and...
  11. A

As an OAP with a season ticket in the Upper Steve Bull, I would like to throw my three peneth into the debate. My starting salary as a secondary teacher in 1965 was £710 per year which after stoppages left me in the region of £50 per month. Mortgage lenders would lend you two and a half times...
  12. A

Forum Issues?

Well I used to just click on M mix and I was straight in. Now I have to type Molineux Mix Forum' every time. I can only get on site on my phone but not on my laptop because I don't have or want Firefox on it.
  13. A

Forum Issues?

I am getting fed up of this problem. Even using Firefox I have to keep typing the full 'Molineux Mix Forum' in each time.
  14. A

Sammy Szmodics

That is why we have coaches. In theory the higher the division, the better the coaching should be. Gary O'Neil has proved he can improve players so some might be worth a try. A good coach should be able to improve a player by twenty percent. Provided they want to improve and not just take the...
  15. A

Sammy Szmodics

I do wonder sometimes why we keep going for small players? We were bullied by a big physical Coventry side and by Crystal Palace. If you look at Man City they are a big physical mature side. Yes there are exceptions like Gomez, but I do think we need more beef in the team.
Back
Top Bottom