Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by A wanderer from Bristol

1. A

Stadium Plans

A bit harsh
  2. A

Brighton verdict

We were not ****. As O'Neill said, the team was tired (one less day to prep that Bton) and the decision was to conceed possession and make the pitch smaller. Yes we could have kept the ball better at times, and made a bit more of our opportunities, but defensively we were incredibly well...
  3. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He has been. It might be a lack of match fitness catching up with him a bit as well. Initially the adrenaline of coming back might have carried him through, but being out for so long might be showing now. I mean i'm just putting it out there. Not sure i believe it myself
  4. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Still can't believe he didnt get sent off for his assaults on Bellegarde
  5. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

He sure is. Acts all authoritative but misses basic stuff
  6. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

It's very weird watching a game and wanting Brentford to score. A most unlikeable team, but we need a favour from them tonight to defend our lofty 8th place
  7. A

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I think Steve M's reporting on Wolves has got a lot better. It was very poor to start with, but as he has built his knowledge about the club, his pieces have become more insightful. Well worth reading now
  8. A

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

I think that's fair but i just think there could be a little bit of a filter between emotions, brain and fingers on the keyboard. It's bad enough if you're surrounded by excessive moaners when you're at the mol, but on a matchday thread i could do without do without the uncensored emotional...
  9. A

The all new reverse-reverse Gary O’Neil humble pie safe space thread

There is a lot wrong with the comms thread. I try to avoid it unless we are winning comfortably. Full of hysteria and mental instability
  10. A

Today’s Games 2023-2024

You paint quite a picture. The molineux mix laureate :tearsofjoy:
  11. A

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

They get prettier with every win ;)
  12. A

Spurs 1 King Gary's Wolves 2 - Verdict Thread

I thought he was really funny. Love to hear that as a 5-Live report
  13. A

Man United Verdict Thread

Unluckily for us, that was a much better Man Utd team than has been around up to now this season. Martinez and Shaw back, Mainoo emerging and Hoijlund beginning to find his feet. Rashford with a point to prove (again!). But we still should have defended so much better first half. As bad as we...
  14. A

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Yes let's all call people from Liverpool victims yawn
  15. A

Most detestable club.....

What an uplifting thread :tearsofjoy:
Back
Top Bottom