Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by 5imms

1. 5

Carabao Cup

I have also finally just found out this is what I have to do too, annoying as they are already linked which is ok for none reserved tickets but for reserved tickets the linked accounts have to be upgraded… crazy after having already linked them all once
  2. 5

Carabao Cup

Tried that and the only option I get is to sell my Brighton ticket, no Blackpool option. Tried going through the main menu and get the sold out thing.. so god knows
  3. 5

Carabao Cup

Can’t get in to purchase for some reason
  4. 5

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Im sure we get at least another 1mill from the Boly sale too due to Forest staying up.
  5. 5

No Raul or Mouts Cameo?

Moutinho was there suited, my lad was a mascot today and said he saw him behind the scenes
  6. 5

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Ive read that in the summer you cant amortise FFP beyond 5 years, so even though you can sign a player on a 8 year deal , the transfer will have to be spread over 5 years. That's why Chelsea have spent now.
  7. 5

Wolves vs Cadiz - Wed 14th

Got the lottery numbers for later?
  8. 5

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

Saw him in the club shop yesterday and he said he as back this weekend.
  9. 5

Spiers Article in The Athletic

Playing as a holding midfielder most this season and had the 3rd most interceptions and 6th most tackles in the prem this season, more than similar players such as Kante, Rice and Tielemans.
  10. 5

Health declaration forms pre- Sunday,

Mine never come through, I sent a few emails to the ticket office and they said they resent it. I did the usual uninstall app, re log back in and nothing. In the end i got them to send me the e-ticket instead, which they did fairly promptly. I also have a time on my ticket 2.30 - 3.15 PM, it...
  11. 5

Ticket pricing for Man Utd game

Did anyone purchase with the option of loading to the app? I have confirmation email but just get a 'Error in fetching tickets' message when looking in the app.
  12. 5

Ballot System

For some reason all the people In my household have different priorities even though it was done as a group... how Is that meant to work if you want to book together
  13. 5

New Kit 2020/2021

Has anyone else had a despatched notice a while ago? I had a despatch email last Tuesday but nothing has turned up yet.
  14. 5

Braga (A)

Ticket office open
  15. 5

Braga (A)

In braga... flags coming out !
Back
Top Bottom