Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dry January so not been in pub and no rumours here.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
Interested that “parties” is mentioned rather than “party”. Either multiple members of one group or multiple groups.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We talking investors or buyers. Please god tell me someone wants to pay for a new Steve Bull stand and some decent bars around Molineux.
Believed partial investors. Let’s see what happens. I will believe it when it’s announced. Too many times Iv heard such and such are looking at us, comes to putting the money down it goes quiet.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Believed partial investors. Let’s see what happens. I will believe it when it’s announced. Too many times Iv heard such and such are looking at us, comes to putting the money down it goes quiet.

That’s because they are trying to get Jeff to flog dodgy cleaning products with the promise that it is NOT a pyramid scheme and he can make millions without lifting a finger. (As long as he signs up 3000 people a month to his list)

Testimonial from a Mr. Marinakis in Nottingham (which explains why he signed 95 players last summer)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s because they are trying to get Jeff to flog dodgy cleaning products with the promise that it is NOT a pyramid scheme and he can make millions without lifting a finger. (As long as he signs up 3000 people a month to his list)

Testimonial from a Mr. Marinakis in Nottingham (which explains why he signed 95 players last summer)
Hahahahah. Club has burner accounts on here let’s see.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think the club would would waste their time with online forums, they are too busy running an excellent Football club with its most brilliant leaders.

All hail Fosun
Fosun will invest again soon. The good times are coming. All praise our new hero Gary McGlorious O’Neil

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back when I first started on the Mix there was a vile, mouthy piece of crap poster who went by the name of Wolverhamptongue, who would froth at the orifices every time someone said anything about the owners and who coincidentally disappeared shortly after Fosun took over. I will always swear blind that it was Moxey.

Back
Top Bottom