Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Man Utd comms thread.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of Bellegarde, and I’m not one for slating the player, but he needs hooking.

Not giving us anything right now
Hardly his fault when he is being played massively out position. He’s a decent AM imo but definitely not a (false) 9.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sell your best player and not replace them you don't move up the league . GON fantastic job but if Fodun don't back managers they won't be here long . Either fired or will walk .

Dress it up how you wish but if the grass is greener elsewhere you jump ship .

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can’t handle their breaks, the midfield and defence aren’t quick and everytime we lose the ball anywhere on the pitch they’re just hitting a channel and bombing on. We’ve got no answer to it as we need to attack them now.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He is having a better game than nearly every player…

Ok…..

Let’s keep bellegarde on the pitch who has been a total passenger…….
He was not the choice in this formation. JRB is not a false 9. I don’t like any of this.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellegarde has to go off and Gomes come into a 3 man midfield I think. Ran should replace Doc too.

Rarely see the ball spend so little time in the middle 3rd. It seems to be down our end (mostly) or down theirs. They are strolling through the middle like we aren't there.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rarely see the ball spend so little time in the middle 3rd. It seems to be down our end (mostly) or down theirs. They are strolling through the middle like we aren't there.
I was thinking earlier on that it was like a basketball game.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
It's seems that Neto and Cunha both do not trust Bellegarde. Tbh Bellegarde playing a position that he cannot play matched up against two good cbs. He has no chance really

Back
Top Bottom