Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The **** Away

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The officials - no one had posted these as far as l can see.

Referee: Thomas Bramall
Assistant referees: Simon Bennett & Blake Antrobus
Fourth official: John Busby

Bramall refed the Everton game.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sod the draw, god knows when we may play them next, it could be years away. Imagine getting to say 30 years without a win at their ground. No thank you.

Smash them on their own turf, end all the crowing, put the hoodoo to bed once and for all, then move on leaving them to rot.

Bring it on.
Crikey you'll be inconsolable for many a month ahead if we don't come up trumps.
We all want a win, that's a given, but if you offered me Europe or a win on Sunday I'd have to sit down and really think that one out.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Crikey you'll be inconsolable for many a month ahead if we don't come up trumps.
We all want a win, that's a given, but if you offered me Europe or a win on Sunday I'd have to sit down and really think that one out.
Only just getting over the 0-3 cup game mate….

This us our time though, I’m sure of it.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Little bit off topic I was driving home from work yesterday and decided go put WM on for the pre match caught the last of the phone in and Lee the baggie rang up and spent his whole time having a meltdown about how Corboran needs to go if they don't get promoted.

They are a fanbase which never ceases to amaze.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Little bit off topic I was driving home from work yesterday and decided go put WM on for the pre match caught the last of the phone in and Lee the baggie rang up and spent his whole time having a meltdown about how Corboran needs to go if they don't get promoted.

They are a fanbase which never ceases to amaze.
Sense of entitlement after 8 years in the prem ridiculous they aren’t a big club. I’d say blues and coventry are more of a club!! SOTA

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Have those lot really not sold out the home end? Read that on their forum earlier

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I haven’t watched this myself yet so I’ve no idea if it’s any good
I will save you all the trouble..... Don't bother :D

Got to 7 minutes in and no mention of Bully, the liquidator, pie and a pint, Hindmarch or anything else particularly relevant. The pictures in the background don't match what he's talking about either, well, I'm guessing what he was talking about as his mumbling monotonous Geordie accent was bloody hard work

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will save you all the trouble..... Don't bother :D

Got to 7 minutes in and no mention of Bully, the liquidator, pie and a pint, Hindmarch or anything else particularly relevant. The pictures in the background don't match what he's talking about either, well, I'm guessing what he was talking about as his mumbling monotonous Geordie accent was bloody hard work

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May have already been mentioned ......but in event of a draw and replay , can anyone see WMP insist on the club giving the S Bank over to them to enable more segregation rather than having to police two stands :oops:

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May have already been mentioned ......but in event of a draw and replay , can anyone see WMP insist on the club giving the S Bank over to them to enable more segregation rather than having to police two stands :oops:
That'll never happen.....oh hang on....!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had trouble this morning with offical wolves coach not letting me allocte coach seats to my dad and brother ended up going with tatters
36 year wait finally over. God I am nervous
Its 75 years since we won our only fa cup game at the hawthorns.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sod the draw, god knows when we may play them next, it could be years away. Imagine getting to say 30 years without a win at their ground. No thank you.

Smash them on their own turf, end all the crowing, put the hoodoo to bed once and for all, then move on leaving them to rot.

Bring it on.
Just like the last time we played them when they were broken relegation fodder……..

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Need to make sure we get the job done there! I could see it happening if we did get a replay its far easier to police than the two stands, closer to the train station, coaches etc.

Last edited:

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Don't think there's an issue there. Because the Bully lower and the Quadrant come out into the same corner it doesn't cause a problem. Also easier to get them up onto the Stafford Rd for coaches etc. segregation after 'that game' was a nightmare. Also genuinely would hope we showed some class and gave them the full allocation and not 15% of the capacity.

Still let's just win Sunday.

bigwolf

Reaction score

Ha. Can you imagine.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think there's an issue there. Because the Bully lower and the Quadrant come out into the same corner it doesn't cause a problem. Also easier to get them up onto the Stafford Rd for coaches etc. segregation after 'that game' was a nightmare. Also genuinely would hope we showed some class and gave them the full allocation and not 15% of the capacity.

Anyone know how many seats are in the Bully lower? Would giving them all of that satisfy the 15%?

Maybe a question for if we draw!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone know how many seats are in the Bully lower? Would giving them all of that satisfy the 15%?

Think its between 2500 and 2800, if it was a replay they'd either get SBL and Quadrant or the south bank, ultimately the club won't have much of a say it will be what the police want

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sadly could see WMP seeking to do that. It would almost certainly mean that the Gene Kelly was either closed or given to them too.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Nowhere near, always both for big teams in the FA Cup and presumably for small close ones too. Imagine they'd probably manage to sell them.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Whether WMP would deem the segregation between the Quadrant and the North Bank proper adequate for that lot though......

Oh, re giving them 15% - after what they pulled about tickets for us then **** them! Bare minimum tickets.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agreed lets just win it Sunday ......but could be interesting ...not just access , but history of certain away fans being showered with money & bodily fluids from above

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think its between 2500 and 2800, if it was a replay they'd either get SBL and Quadrant or the south bank, ultimately the club won't have much of a say it will be what the police want

Let's hope none of the decision makers are Albion fans.

Back
Top Bottom