Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I thought we had the clearer cut chances but on this occasion, not clinical enough in front of goal. Had to defend for large parts of the game and I thought we did that well as a unit and frustrated Brighton. I would have taken a point at the start so a good nights work.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent result and level points with big spending toon and 2 behind massive spenders Chelsea. We’d have all taken that after 21 games if offered it at the start of the season!

Thoroughly professional performance. Semedo motm for me - he has been so consistent recently.

Last edited:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good away point, very solid in defense, but still managed to create some decent chances. Earlier in the season with that much defending in and around the box you feel someone would have made a rash challenge and even away a penalty, looked much more in control today

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
7th best defensively......9th top scorers.

Very good stats to back up the performances

RutlandWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
The only thing that’s happened is that Gilmour has been blocking Cunha and raising his arms, and the ref hasn’t once given him a foul, never mind the card(s) he deserves. The ref’s ineptitude has stoked this which is what’s raised our hackles.

I just heard them say Cunha got a yellow for “persistent fouling”! WTF? Is the ref blind, stupid or just ****ing biased?
All three possibly...

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I always say, a point away is always okay. Good team Brighton, we played them very well. Annnnnd now, the other Albion...

Reaction score
Danny Murphy on Talksport was being very complimentary about us for the most part and seemed to want us to win. He said if anyone were to win it should have been us (though then gave MOTM to Gilmour :fearful:). Will take a hard-fought point and a clean sheet at the Amex any day, even if we were tantalisingly close to getting into the top half of thetable!

blaenboy

Reaction score
Agree that Semedo Man of the Match. Very assured looking. Several other excellent performances, such as Dawson, Neto and, to a lesser extent, Doherty. Defensively we were impressive. Surprised at high praise for Doyle; Did a lot of good things but gave the ball away cheaply several times in very dangerous positions. Needed to be a little calmer on the ball. Cunha also!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Danny Murphy on Talksport was being very complimentary about us for the most part and seemed to want us to win. He said if anyone were to win it should have been us (though then gave MOTM to Gilmour :fearful:). Will take a hard-fought point and a clean sheet at the Amex any day, even if we were tantalisingly close to getting into the top half of thetable!
Murphy always seems to talk well about us.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s a Dreadful attempt at being a WUM.

You should love him if he’s a league one player, if you were head of recruitment we’d be full of them
No he don’t play for Plymouth or score goals. He cor defend. Reason why Doc is ahead of him and next season Lembikisa will be! UP THE WOLVES BULLZ KNEE

Samado probably his best game in a Wolves shirt. Neto shoot we would of won. Well done chaps sterling performance more of the same Sunday chaps!!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No he don’t play for Plymouth or score goals. He cor defend. Reason why Doc is ahead of him and next season Lembikisa will be! UP THE WOLVES BULL KNEE
I was on about Santi not Hugo seeing as you said bring Mosquera on.

You probably need to put the Christmas sherry back in the cupboard

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do not think I know much about football but, watching tonight I see steady progression, it seems there is a plan. A few of the right additions and continued improvement from current players, I believe if we don’t sell key players we are on for the big time

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come visit the rusty bike all are welcome beer for everyone. Heartttt of the east end. Used to hear the bow bells from here.Wolves ay we
I've done Plaistow in the past when it was a West Ham stronghold. Pretty scary as I recall, but yes i will visit the "rusty bike" in due course.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've done Plaistow in the past when it was a West Ham stronghold. Pretty scary as I recall, but yes i will visit the "rusty bike" in due course.
It’s hammers area but not as much as it used to be. More of the upper class have moved in. The coborn is a nice place for drinks and nibbles. Enjoy life while you can folks. David Icke has warned of WW3 by the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom