Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton v Wolves comms thread.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa faking sympathy for the Brighton player just to waste a bit more time :tearsofjoy:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like matter of time before seagulls score I’d make a change tactically

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We always look so dodgy at the back, like we are always riding our luck

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree, but O'Neil is not going to throw him on with the whole second half to go

Don't think anyone did, they just said Fraser would have done better with the shot - I love Cunha but he does have a tendency to do the difficult but hit easier shots straight at the keeper - Its probably why he plays for us though!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Neto but tonight he’s gone back to not running and arm waving.
His body language is annoying.

I wish our defenders would do it back to him every time he loses possession. (not really)

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Marvellous run by Pedro and forces the corner.

Dawson also booked for something.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Good chance there from Neto. Looks like he tried to pass instead of shooting at the near post

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sometimes we seem a bit dim, theyve passed all the way back to their keeper twice now, to obviously drag us out, which we've stupidly done both times, then they play a simple ball behind and charge straight through our midfield...

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Don't think anyone did, they just said Fraser would have done better with the shot - I love Cunha but he does have a tendency to do the difficult but hit easier shots straight at the keeper - Its probably why he plays for us though!
People need to come to terms with Cunha being more of a Gabriel Jesus than Haaland type of striker.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
People might be carried away a bit with Fraser lol. Took his goal very well against brentford but there is a reason we are looking for a striker and he has been talked about a loan to league one. Not saying he might not be a good player in the long run but he is very inexperienced and shouldnt be subject to unrealistic expectations.
How did the last 18yr old striker who fans built up saying he was the messiah in waiting fare for wolves? Answer hes on the bench against Stirling Albion not Brighton & Hove Albion

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto has zero interest moving in the box lol

Back
Top Bottom